Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: November 23, 2017 09:06PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 23, 2017 09:09PM

Probably watching football or something.

Date: November 23, 2017 09:13PM

badass, did you have a good day? Eat lots of food? I wonder if you went to your mom's or somewhere today?

I don't understand ziller. I assume ziller is a guy? in Texas? I am captivated by the posts and try to guess where his head space is? Is he an ex-mo or nevermo?

Date: November 23, 2017 11:05PM

Ziller is awesome i have never seen him in an argument he is like immune. Spent thanksgiving alone because i cant really drive i had a prk done on my eyes last week and i still see blurry, my father decided to come over and bring me food, him and i are getting better around each other counseling has worked miracles. I can last longer around him without getting angry. He is not the same person now that i grew up with that is for d@mn sure, way more calm since he divorced my mom. I am not really a holiday guy don't like getting manipulated by a calendar. I celebrated enough thanksgivings to last a lifetime.

Date: November 23, 2017 11:19PM

badass, that is great your dad came over. I am glad to hear you can be around him without getting riled up. You are progressing forward. Good for you! Maybe someday when he sees the light, you two can be friends?
Getting divorced does strange things to people. Kinda like leaving TSCC. Big empty hole inside to reflect on...

Date: November 23, 2017 11:31PM

Yea for sure it changed him. He is not the mean and scary dude he once was that is for d@mn sure.

Date: November 24, 2017 12:06AM

That is fantastic you two have advanced to a more common ground of tolerating each other. Your dad's thinking of you and not being a TBM son, and your memories of him and being abused might even out in the grand scheme of things and truly, I do believe there can be some type of 'healing' BTW you two. Call it spiritual or emotional, or even mental healing? Something is working???...yea!

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: November 24, 2017 04:29AM

Date: November 24, 2017 10:06AM

He sure is and he just loves that dancing above everything else.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: November 24, 2017 04:31AM

It' snot here.

(Spell check is here and shouldn't be)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2017 04:33AM by moremany.

Date: November 25, 2017 06:08PM

Did ziller ever appear here?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.