Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 06:09AM

If you are a person of faith, why would you follow a man like this? Can you not see this is evil? As A Mormon, would you kill just because the "Prophet" gave the order?

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/12/minister-encourages-flock-slaughter-gays-christmas/

In the sermon, Anderson tells his flock that God demands all LGBT people be put to death and encourages them to do “as the Lord commands” by Christmas. The church uploaded the sermon online.

"Turn to Leviticus 20:13,” he says in the video, “because I actually discovered the cure for AIDS.”

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them,” Anderson reads.

“And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS. It was right there in the Bible all along — and they’re out spending billions of dollars in research and testing,” he said. “It’s curable — right there. Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn’t have all this AIDS running rampant.”

Anderson goes on to say that LGBTQ people cannot be Christians and that he would not allow gay people to attend his services.

“No homos will ever be allowed in this church as long as I am pastor here,” he shouts. “Never! Say ‘You’re crazy.’ No, you’re crazy if you think that there’s something wrong with my ‘no homo’ policy.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2017 06:13AM by anybody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jerry the Aspousetate ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 09:01AM

Pay Lay Alol

Posted by: sparty ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 09:57AM

That guy, along with any morons that attend his church, are a disease. I would hate them if I didn't feel so bad for all the hate and sickness they have built up inside them.

Posted by: anon exmo ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 10:16AM

It seems like this is something he could be arrested for, but I'm not sure. We have freedom of speech but doesn't this go beyond that into endangering people? The old "you can't yell fire in a crowded theater" argument.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 12:46PM

I was thinking the same thing.... it's hate speech.

Posted by: Atari ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 11:05AM

But what about all of the rhetoric that Christianity is so much better than Islam?

I think all religions are a scourge.

Posted by: Visitors Welcome ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 12:43PM

Atari Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But what about all of the rhetoric that
> Christianity is so much better than Islam?
>
> I think all religions are a scourge.

Nobody on this thread said that. Only YOU are bringing it up. But since you ask...

All religions are bad indeed, but there are more muzzie preachers asking to kill gays than chrissie ones. Or put differently, where would you like to grow up gay? USA or KSA?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 11:31AM

Did I notice a surge in the sales of bump stocks ?

Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 11:43AM

Isn't this legally the equivalent to (except worse than) yelling fire in a crowded theater? I'm all for free speech, but these words shouldn't fall under the protection of the first amendment. He needs to be arrested and shut up.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 11:43AM

His technique is known as "trolling for assassins".

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: December 07, 2017 12:52PM

I sometimes wonder if this couldn't even come out of the GAs mouths after what I heard 2 years ago when they changed the policy on children of gays.

Nothing should surprise me anymore, but what you have posted did.

Posted by: elenbee ( )
Date: December 09, 2017 11:31PM

Oh please, Pastor Anderson, stop torturing your self and come out of the closet already. Yeah, your life will change pretty drastically when you do - but you will ultimately find great peace of mind because you won't be living a lie anymore.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: December 10, 2017 03:42AM

Posted by: anonculus ( )
Date: December 10, 2017 02:22PM

Little does he realize that Leviticus requires at least two independent eyewitnesses to an actual sex act, not kissing, not holding hands, not having a wedding. Someone self-identifying as LGBTQ wouldn't cut it. Also, the whole community is required to participate in the stoning.

There is more chance of Steve Anderson being convicted of eating Shrimp Scampi at the Olive Garden while wearing mixed fiber clothing.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: December 10, 2017 02:43PM

I just hope none of his children are gay, as he would kill that child.

Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: December 11, 2017 05:52AM

What a looney. They should lock him up in an asylum.

Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: December 11, 2017 06:21AM

This Pastor doesn't even understand the Bible. The laws in Leviticus belonged to the Old Covenant, which was fulfilled by the sacrifice of Christ. The Book of Hebrews presents us with the New Covenant.

Tithing is also an Old Covenant law. The LDS church tricked us into thinking it was eternal, but it is not part of the New Covenant. The Q15 robbed us. They took money away from needy children everywhere that the Church is established. My own children certainly had their basic needs met and more, but not enough of the extra things that make life meaningful. Music lessons, sufficient recreational activities, better quality clothes. All could have been provided, had I not been stupid enough to pay tithe to a fake church!

There are plenty of promiscuous heterosexuals on this planet to guarantee the thriving of Aids long after homosexuals are gone, should "christian" terrorists succeed at shooting off all of the LGBT population. Which brings to mind the story of Brigham Young running Brothels to reap Mammon. I wonder how much he contributed to the spreading of STD's?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 06:23AM by brigidbarnes.

Posted by: Frank ( )
Date: December 11, 2017 08:35AM

Is this guy a closet Mormon?

Posted by: viper ( )
Date: December 11, 2017 09:21AM

He, and everyone of his "flock" are likely on an FBI and Homeland Security watchlists. It doesn't take rocket scientists to recognize calls to religious domestic terrorism, whatever his "holy text." He's broadcasting a fatwah to slaughter millions of innocent people. Does it really matter that he cites a bible instead of a quran?

What burns my buns is that he's not already in prison. How is his behavior not illegal?

Even Botswana protected their people from him:

https://nypost.com/2016/09/20/botswana-deports-american-pastor-over-anti-gay-hate-speech/

He's the sort of terrorist for which Supermax was designed. C'mon, FBI and HS. This is a mic that needs to be cut, before some nut job hits another public venue. It's not free speech or freedom of religion. It's domestic terrorism. He's crossed that line. Put him in front of a Federal jury.

Be as smart as Botswana.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.