Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: January 03, 2018 08:19PM

Who am i kidding there has never been a true leader in the church. F#ck maybe i should lead, couldn't be any worse. First order of business, sell everything and give everyone their tithing back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 03, 2018 08:28PM

I'd raise my arm to the square and affirm BadassAdam as president! :)

Date: January 03, 2018 11:24PM

Hahahahaha all the money goes to hie for the one vote. I need boner as a counselor at the very least. All in favor? Sustained. Old dog as second counselor? Sustained. Oook now to business, we will be selling all our property and building homeless shelters and rehab centers for all the lives the church has destroyed and giving all the money back to the people to help them get back on their feet and living real lives. All sustained? sustained. The previous apostles will be cut off of all funds and sent to a nursing home for the remainder of their days. Sustained? Sustained. Now after the money is dispersed back to the people i will be dissolving the church and stepping down. There will be cult recovery centers built in place of our churches. Adam the true prophet has fulfilled his mission of dissolving the church now lets go watch some star wars, whichever one you want to watch. Its more enlightening then mormonism ever was. Man i am tired right now but this is big news i thought this day would never come. The badass outlived tommy boy.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 04, 2018 03:03PM

Sustained.
Let me know when you call the first official meeting in the SLC temple...I'll bring the beer. :)

Date: January 04, 2018 04:05PM

Haha finally put that building to good use before i sell it, could watch a sports game on that movie screen or we could play charades. I would like to meet the bard as well if he's still alive. There is no movie screen in the SLC temple huh? We could watch the phantom menace in the temple, now THAT would be badass.

Posted by: Visitors Welcome ( )
Date: January 04, 2018 03:00PM

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: January 04, 2018 04:12PM

They have a pretty good system of leading the faithful’s dollars into their bank accounts. Might depend on how you define lead and what is being led.

Date: January 04, 2018 04:25PM

They might be the best at getting people's money into their bank account. I don't know any organization that is better.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.