Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: January 31, 2018 01:29PM

a doctor's form they always make you fill out. I am being serious i almost wrote down mormonism as a serious health condition or health problem haha. Holy sh#t that probably is the biggest one of all past health conditions when i really think about it. Don't think a mormon doctor would like it too much if i wrote that but f#ck it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: perky ( )
Date: January 31, 2018 05:30PM

Beautiful.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: January 31, 2018 06:47PM

They might refer you to a psychiatrist for that.

Seriously.

It's not like you aren't seeing one already.

Date: February 01, 2018 01:39AM

Amyjo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They might refer you to a psychiatrist for that.
>
> Seriously.
>
> It's not like you aren't seeing one already.

F#ck i am seeing everybody, getting assesed almost every week. I think it's working somewhat.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: January 31, 2018 06:53PM

I wonder what would happen if you list "no religious affiliation" (on my records with Alberta Health Care) when you check into a Utah hospital. Do the Mormons making their Sunday rounds stop in your room and ask why?

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: January 31, 2018 09:01PM

A Jewish woman where I worship told me last weekend when she was in the hospital with a serious illness, some priest (looked like a Catholic,) came into her room wearing his priestly robe and carrying a rosary.

He stopped to pray over her, without her having asked for him, or her giving him her consent to do that.

One of her family members tried to assuage her by telling her she was dreaming - so it was in her imagination. She knew better (a retired college science professor.)

She was very offended by his presence because as a Jewish woman she had no desire to be prayed over by a clergy not of her faith.

Posted by: knight2284 ( )
Date: February 01, 2018 02:00AM

Sadly! The mormon church and Joseph's fraudulent bahavior caused my major depression right now when I discovered it.

Date: February 01, 2018 02:14AM

Yes it does. Almost all my depression and insane anxiety has to do with that d@mn religion. I wish i had not been born in such a horrible position, it's very hard to find a way out and find some kind of normality.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.