Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: February 09, 2018 10:28AM

Hatch has always been a sanctimonious bully. All under the name of his superior righteousness. 13 years ago, after Bush II invaded Iraq, a lot of people in Utah, including the mayor of SLC, protested against Bush and his ill planned war. Hatch called SL protesters, and the mayor "Nutcakes". Hatch is used to arguing through intimidation. When he's on the wrong side, or losing an argument, he resorts to character assignation and name calling. But, he's a white, male, mormon, republican. And that makes him golden with most Utahn's. He recently stated that "Trump is the best President I've ever served under". He's an embarrassment and should have retired long ago.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: February 09, 2018 12:32PM

StillAnon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
He recently stated that
> "Trump is the best President I've ever served
> under". He's an embarrassment and should have
> retired long ago.

If he really believes that line, he may be suffering from the same form of dementia the POTUS is.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: February 09, 2018 12:37PM

I don't think he believes that at all. But he knows how to blow smoke up Trump's ass. He got Trump to come to Utah and reduce National Monument sizes in Utah, which is what his mining and oil buddies want. Today, Zinke is going to announce another "conservation" plan for Utah. I'm sure it'll be more Federal land turned over to Hatch donors.

Posted by: notafaninutah ( )
Date: February 11, 2018 05:41PM

Your assessment of Hatch is spot on, in my opinion. Has never represented my interests and is a giant hypocrite.

Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: February 09, 2018 04:17PM

Conservation isn't going to matter once Trump/Un launch WWIII.
Might be time to get far away from the Pacific Rim, for anybody wanting to live in post apocalyptic dystopia. I'm not one of them.
I'm just passing through here.
Between the God Particle and the Great Attractor. On this electromagnetic molten steel plasma ball. In a sea of Plasma.
From Plsama,
Back to plasma.
We all are.
Headed there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2018 04:21PM by koriwhore.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: February 11, 2018 11:05PM

I don't believe the U.S. will start a war with Jong-Un.

If Jong-Un falls and the government collapses, what is S Korea, China or USA going to do with 25 million starving refugees that will be coming across the border looking for survival?

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: February 09, 2018 04:28PM

".....politically motivated, morally bankrupt character assassins that would attempt to sully a man’s good name.”

"Sully" a "man's good name"? Orin really is stuck in the 50's, not sure which century, but definitely the 50's.

Posted by: blindguy ( )
Date: February 09, 2018 04:48PM

Here is Daily Kos's take on this:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/8/1739748/-Powerful-Senate-Republican-lavishes-praise-on-White-House-wife-beater?detail=emaildkre

My favorite quote:

"The former employee is spotted masturbating under the table at a strip club. Does Hatch say “If I could find more people like him I would hire them, I think that’s how good he is. And he’s basically a good person”?"

While it is conjecture, the point is well taken.

Posted by: Happy_Heretic ( )
Date: February 14, 2018 01:40PM

Hatch needs to complete his transformation to a raisin. Right now he is just a grumpy disheveled sour grape.

HH =)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.