Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: hello ( )
Date: February 12, 2018 08:52PM

These skeletal remains supposedly represent a culture that may have sailed from the Persian Gulf approx. 2000BC (BOM date for Jaredite migration), to eventually arrive in Paracas Peru. According to the videographer, the best DNA match outside Peru for these crania derives from the Black Sea region, even specific to Crimea. Textiles and the date palm found associated with the burials also suggest a connection to a blue-eyed, red-haired Caucasian Crimean people who hypothetically migrated south to the Arabian Sea, then sailed eastward to South America. O Mahonri, we hardly knew ye! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vMzW2XyEk

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 12, 2018 09:34PM

When I was looking for info pro or con regarding the principle issue raised, I found nothing that didn't come from tour guides, interested in getting people to visit the area.

There is a short Wikipedia entry about the Paracas culture, but no mention of the genetic issue raised, and nothing about the origin of the Paracas culture.

So right now my usual resistance to things sensational is finding plenty on which to rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracas_culture

Date: February 13, 2018 05:13AM

it's a joke, brah...

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: February 12, 2018 09:37PM

Funny, you should identify 'elongated skull' beings as humans.

Some on utube point out these are possibly aliens/hybrids (part alien part human) as 'elongating normal human skulls' should not result in larger and heavier skulls (25% larger and heavier than normal human skulls) like this but ----- just deformed skulls.

Strange they were found where amazing 'technology' was used in ancient civilizations, to cut, move and place large stones to make buildings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvWHAhXMjo

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2018 10:03PM by spiritist.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 04:28AM

Date: February 13, 2018 04:42AM

I'm aware of all that of course, but I am trying to focus on actual scientific data and not on speculations. The DNA analysis shows the cranium to be human or a very close relative, and even shows some haplogroups common to known human populations. My understanding is that at least some small amount of the DNA is atypical and of unknown origin, but no conclusions have been drawn.

Another set of mummies has been found in the desert near Paracas showing truly alien anatomies. The DNA from these bodies appears to diverge widely from the standard homo sapiens. I make no claims one way or another, and I am waiting for further analysis and research..

In the meantime, kinda funny these beings fit the timetable and place of possible origin with the fictional Jaredites. Hey Mos, get on this and write it up to prove the BOM! :)

Date: February 13, 2018 05:18AM

Date: February 14, 2018 03:12AM

'Skool brah, I got that heheh...

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 02:53PM

hello Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm aware of all that of course, but I am trying
> to focus on actual scientific data and not on
> speculations. The DNA analysis shows the cranium
> to be human or a very close relative, and even
> shows some haplogroups common to known human
> populations. My understanding is that at least
> some small amount of the DNA is atypical and of
> unknown origin, but no conclusions have been
> drawn.
>
> Another set of mummies has been found in the
> desert near Paracas showing truly alien anatomies.
> The DNA from these bodies appears to diverge
> widely from the standard homo sapiens. I make no
> claims one way or another, and I am waiting for
> further analysis and research..
>
> In the meantime, kinda funny these beings fit the
> timetable and place of possible origin with the
> fictional Jaredites. Hey Mos, get on this and
> write it up to prove the BOM! :)

Just to let you know where I am on the 'issues' this raises but definitely not to argue as there is no clear 'science' on all the issues at least in my mind.

I think scientists are great. However, they do not work for the American people they work for people who would classify or not provide Americans the information especially when we are dealing with superior beings that the US could not defeat. I was in the AF and I know what was 'classified'! I think people in general 'very naïve' to believe even most science work and conclusions are 'published' for citizens to know.

I have a 'personal interest' in aliens as I have personally remote viewed them under blind conditions 2 times. I have also remote viewed other things and have 'some faith' in remote viewers where I have seen their work. Of course, your 'scientific analysis' would not accept this 'evidence' and that is ok. Maybe 'science' will eventually (a few thousand years) let normal people know what they know about aliens, alien technology, etc. today.

I was careful not to jump to the conclusion that these are definitely 'aliens' as I have not RV'd this nor do I know any trusted RVers that have. I believe there has also been a 'superior race' of humans on the earth that had advanced technology.

Some of the utubes I reviewed indicated the 'brain size' was not easily explainable by what 'African tribes' had done in the past to their bodies to 'change them'. Also, the brain bone structure had unknown 'things' and was different in many of these from human skulls. But again, so what!

The only RV trusted work I have seen was the great pyramid. I believe aliens were involved in cutting the stones so precisely and in transporting the stones. Too bad the 'Egyptian builders' did not clearly describe their 'technology, workforce, time require, etc.'.

So with these beliefs do I sit on a mountain top and make tinfoil hats. Not quite ----- it is nice to know but my life hasn't changed much.

I mainly do the 'supernatural' stuff because it exercises my 'intuitive' abilities ---- which has come in handy on a number of occasions.

I totally agree ---- no Jaredites!

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 03:56PM

spiritist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So with these beliefs do I sit on a mountain top
> and make tinfoil hats. Not quite...

It's a thought...:)

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 04:01PM

"Too bad the 'Egyptian builders' did not clearly describe their 'technology, workforce, time require, etc.'."

Maybe because the technology there were using was common for humans in that era and wasn't thought enough of to be recorded? I would think spacement coming to earth to give them that technology would have been worth recording.

Ancient people had stone and they knew how to cut it and move it.

Posted by: Richard the Bad ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 11:45AM

Cranial deformation was common among the pre-columbian inhabitants of the Americas. And, was in fact, observed and recorded into the proto-historic period. For a simplistic overview:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

No need to speculate on aliens when the reality is common knowledge.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 02:19PM

> "Strange they were found where amazing 'technology' was used in ancient civilizations, to cut, move and place large stones to make buildings!"

I love how aliens traverse time and space to get to earth, and then all they do is show the ancients how to cut and move big rocks with their amazing 'technology'.

Why didn't they show them the wheel, how to make steel, how to kill germs, how to grind glass to correct vision, how to hook a beast of burden to a cart, how to generate electricity, how to make gun powder, etc.

So many technological things they could have shared with earthlings.....or was it their alien mastery of stone moving technology that got the aliens across time and space in the first place, so that's all they had to share?

Date: February 14, 2018 03:35AM

I get your point Johnny, and if the megalithic buildings were all that was left, I might fully agree. But the sudden, almost "overnight" appearance of civilization in certain parts of the world around the time of Sumer, Harappa, and Egypt, (~4000BC) is just the reason many "ancient alien theorists" promote their alien instruction theory. Lots of math, physics, agriculture, metallurgy, writings, textbooks and histories etc. appeared in various places near that time in earth's history, marking the change from neolithic villages and hunter gatherers to complex cities. The "Enuma Elish", creation narratives of Sumer, records how and by whom the various arts were imparted to humans, by "god-monarchs", which tale is recapitulated in Genesis as civilized arts which sprang up among the children of Adam/Eve soon after the expulsion. Some theorists even point to the architecture of the monuments themselves as "classrooms" full of knowledge of astronomy, higher maths and physics, left behind to instruct remnant humans in restoring civilization after world cataclysm.

I am not selling these theories, I only mention them to show that there is in fact evidence of much more knowledge in archaeological digs and megalithic sites than the megalithic construction methods. Sadly, there is much about Mayan and ancient Peruvian peoples that we will never know, as huge amounts of records were destroyed by European invaders.

Posted by: mikemitchell ( )
Date: February 12, 2018 09:37PM

No, they are not Jaredites and they did not come from the Persian Gulf. Brien Foerster is the director of the the Paracas History Museum, which is a privately run tourist trap, it is not even a credible museum. These Paracas skull DNA claims are bogus. It is the kind of nonsense that ancient alien believers and nephilim giant promoters go for. Not much different from Wayne May's Mormonism promotions. Pure garbage.

https://www.snopes.com/elongated-skulls-found-peru-aliens/

https://violentmetaphors.com/2016/09/20/genetic-mythologies-nephilim-dna-from-the-paracas-skulls/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2018 09:48PM by mikemitchell.

Date: February 13, 2018 04:30AM

Thanks, Mike - I hadn't read this far down when I made my earlier post. Not only is the Paracas stuff nonsense, but it's well-known nonsense already debunked over and over again.

Tom in Paris

Date: February 13, 2018 05:11AM

posted for fun, cuz the BOM is absurd.

The article on Violent Metaphors is informative, concerning the efforts to avoid contamination of DNA samples. Snopes has completely discredited their legitimacy, IMO.

But I posted this in the spirit of fun. Whatever comes of this topic in future, I just thot the Jaredite connection was a giggle. Ho hum...

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 07:59PM

The DNA has been traced to the region around the Crimea River.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbwjQSBH0sE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2018 08:00PM by baura.

Posted by: ProvoX ( )
Date: February 14, 2018 01:08AM

But still nothing from around Hill Cumorah (NY)

But I'm sure if we just keep digging...
Just like JS told his "clients"...

What?

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 14, 2018 02:38AM

You just need something to appease the spirits. Perhaps an animal sacrifice, something that would fit in Emma’s oven.

Date: February 14, 2018 03:38AM

LOL!!!

Date: February 14, 2018 03:42AM

Great Googly Moogly! Sheeshamitey! :)

Nowadays, the only river in Crimea is the oil pipeline, and ironically, it is the source of constant wailing among the mothers of Ukraine.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.