Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: February 13, 2018 12:55AM

Welcome to Mormon.org! How can I help you? Me can I get real answers here or not? Sariah real answers why?me can you sciencetifly prove to me that your church has any evidence or anything at all? Sariah we don't know the answer to that! Me do you believe that there is any evidence for anything the book of Mormon talks about at all?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 13, 2018 12:59AM

We pray about it! Me no that is not what I am asking! Is this Mormon.org where I can ask questions or not? Sariah are you sincere. Me I just want to know if there is any sciencetifly evidence about any of the book of Mormon claims or not? Sariah go to lds.org! And we know that the book of Mormon is true!

Date: February 13, 2018 01:02AM

Well I know that man made the first space ships to outer space! Man made the titanic! And man made fast food! Sariah we believe you need faith and don't have any,would you like to learn more and pray about the book of Mormon? Me nope and came here asking for hard questions and got nothing at all, have a nice day, Sariah we believe in GOd And are happy! Chat has ended

Date: February 13, 2018 01:04AM

I asked a hard question and got nothing but a bunch of Mormon nonsense like always, they don't deny there isn't any evidence for the book of Mormon anywhere! And just lead you on a Mormon goose hunt of not answering your questions

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.