Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: February 17, 2018 03:12PM

Just for showing the truth depicting the true sex life of Joseph Smith you would go to jail on Kiddy p#0rn charges.
That is the only thing preventing me from making a Mormon P#0rn film depicting the 100% accurate film of In Sacred Lonelines, the movie...
14,000 people sing the praises of a man whose sexual behavior was that of Warren Jeffs, a cjild rapist rotting in jail, and wonder why theres a #Mormonmetoo movement?
That seems like a sick imbalance to me. Why in the hell would you go to jail for depicting the life of a man who's praises get sung every weekend by 14 million people and often times in between those days 7 days a week Seminary kids are singing the Praises of a rapist a child molester is there any Wonder rape culture is alive and well at BYU is there any Wonder rape culture is Alive and Well in the Boy Scout program the little boys are getting raped because priesthood holders choose to rape little boy? it's a sick world in the Mormon wirld.
Mormons don't have an ability to distinguish between right and wrong because they never want to hear the truth they never want to hear people are being abused by Mormon priesthood holders when they really really are being abused.
Instead they turn on you and you become the victim as well as the original victim just for blowing the whistle just for bringing it up you get punished.
I've seen it way too many times in the Mormon church and I hope I never see it again, It is evil.
Im not saying Mormons are evil, because I was Mormon and wasnt evil.
But then again, once I found out about Josephs sex life, I couldn't bring myself to sing the praise of a GD Pederass.
That is the main reasons I left is because of the abuse that I'm well aware of, the cover ups, the millions of dollars that have been paid out in hush money to my best childhood friends, thanks to all of us gullible tithe payers who were complicit in silencing real victims because nobody wants to hear about it.
I didnt know.
The only Mormons left are those who either know about the abuse and dont care, or those who refuse to hear it, see it, speak it, because theyd rather slit their own throats to aknowledge the truth about the rapist whos praises tgey sing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2018 03:32PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: February 17, 2018 05:57PM

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: February 17, 2018 10:33PM

And worth every penny. (I have a Barnes & Noble card, which saved me a few bucks.) But there is so much valuable information - impeccably researched - in that single volume, it was worth the cost.

Has it come out in paperback? I didn't have Kindle when I bought it.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 17, 2018 11:34PM

“Im not saying Mormons are evil, because I was Mormon and wasnt evil.”

Why not? I was a Mormon and I was evil. The banality of evil is a real thing. It’s just a different kind of evil. It’s not gone. Letting intent define evil is insufficient. The staggering consequences of ignorance have to come into play somewhere.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 18, 2018 12:24AM

In fact, I am still evil. Like Gru from Despicable Me, but with fewer gadgets and even fewer minions. Not a single minion, in fact. Would you be my minion?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.