Date: March 13, 2018 08:20PM
. . . as found in the one-and-only true "Inspired Version" of the King James Bible (meaning, of course, the non-Mormon one):
16. "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek,
17. "But which doth not applieth to wicked Mormon trolls who according to the commands of Satan, sneaketh on to the Recovery from Mormonism site under the cover of the dark and degenerate nature of their lost souls,
18. "And who because of their own deep doubts and insecurities about their cult of Mormonism which hath no Christ, posteth at Recovery from Mormonism from behind the shield of sin that Satan giveth them and which Satan commandeth them to cover themselves with as they lurk forth as loathsome serpents from the pit of hell to spread their false doctrine as Satan hath commanded them,
19. "Whereupon they post on Recovery from Mormonism as Satan doth instruct them, using the anonymity of the angels of the Devil to hide their wickedness because of their secret and hidden lack of faith and courage and commitment to the true God of heaven which doth not dwell in their hearts,
20. "Which lack of faith and courage and commitment to the true God of heaven doth therefore cause them to obey the devilish and deceitful false gods of Mormonism,
21. "Which bringeth them down to eternal death and destruction forever and ever, thus saith the Lord."
22. "And which is very funny, thus saith the Lord and, yea, also posters on Recovery from Mormonism who are not Mormon and in whom the Lord of Posts is well pleased."
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2018 09:00AM by steve benson.