Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: March 13, 2018 09:52PM

As if they haven't damaged you enough they still have to write about themselves for almost the entire letter. They can't help themselves and this is coming from the badass. The letter still basically states we're still better than you and we will even go old school writing a letter to say it. But the difference now is i actually don't think they are better than me even with their big families. That sh#t doesn't work on me like it used to. I've had like 7 or 8 procedures in a row and they never get the hint, i need to focus on me for a very long while i don't care about your fake lives anymore and shoving your self-rightousness in my face. So yea don't open the letter even out of curiousity, you know what the hell is in there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 13, 2018 11:00PM

I don't. They go straight to the shredder. My father sent me a twenty dollar bill. I tore it up and sent a third of it back to him (so he couldn't tape it back together, and I know he tried).

Date: March 13, 2018 11:34PM

donbagley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't. They go straight to the shredder. My
> father sent me a twenty dollar bill. I tore it up
> and sent a third of it back to him (so he couldn't
> tape it back together, and I know he tried).

You are a smart man. I don't have a shredder but its buried in my trash. I am starting to see they will never change no matter where i go or how many times i change my phone number. Without a scapegoat to be above they are lost and confused. They need that one guy in the family to gloat their success to. I don't give a f#ck about their world, it isn't real, they suppressed me for decades making me think it was real. I am still paying for it all while they do whatever in fantasyland. Tired of their sh#t.

Date: March 13, 2018 11:37PM

And that is awesome that you tore up the money and sent it back. That is a huge statement to a mormon because they are all about the money, at least my family was. If i could get in the position to tear up their money and send it back it would be badass.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 13, 2018 11:44PM

My brother told me that Dad threw a fit about the torn currency. Ha ha ha...

Date: March 14, 2018 02:06PM

donbagley Wrote:
> My brother told me that Dad threw a fit about the
> torn currency. Ha ha ha...

Haha my father would have too. They can't comprehend that type of sh#t because you know they wanted to keep that money in the first place instead of giving it to you.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: March 15, 2018 03:44PM

I read them. I shouldn't have. But it was a big part of me shunning them. Maybe it was a good thing?

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: March 15, 2018 12:49PM

Write? Hahahahaha
They don't have time. Talk to or text them though and they will go to the ends of the Earth to talk about how busy they are (with church WORK). They would be nothing without it. Or maybe they would amount to real people, with real interests, that can communicate, openly and honestly.

That would be the day.

M@t

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2018 12:54PM by moremany.

Date: March 15, 2018 02:35PM

moremany Wrote:
> Write? Hahahahaha
> They don't have time. Talk to or text them though
> and they will go to the ends of the Earth to talk
> about how busy they are (with church WORK). They
> would be nothing without it. Or maybe they would
> amount to real people, with real interests, that
> can communicate, openly and honestly.
>
> That would be the day.
>
> M@t

They will write in the worst case scenario i learned. I changed my phone number again and i definitely don't do the social media bullsh#t. They have to write to get a message to me to talk about themselves to their old scapegoat to feel better about their lives. They NEED that scapegoat. I know what they are caught in and maybe they know deep down as well. Well maybe not. I do feel bad for them though, their lives may suck more than mine and that is a big statement. They have been spinning in the same circles for most of my life.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.