Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: April 02, 2018 10:27PM

Welcome to Mormon.org! How can I help you? Me can I get real answers here or not? Sarah what do you mean by that. Me why is there no evidence for the book of Mormon anywhere in south America? There is evidence for Egyptians" Jews, Romans "aztecs" but none of the Jews who sailed to south America?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 02, 2018 10:30PM

Sarah I don't need to know if there is evidence or not! I prayed about the book of Mormon and know it is true! Me so you pray about the koran or watchtower to.Sarah I ask heavenly father and I have a feeling it is true, me but how do you know? Sarah I have to go!I have to help people who really want to be lead to Christ and aren't bashing my beliefs!read the book of Mormon! Chat has ended

Date: April 02, 2018 10:31PM

Yep typical Mormons! They know the book of Mormon has no evidence but don't want to admit it! And I was not bashing anything! Mormons can be hateful!

Date: April 03, 2018 09:43PM

Or pray over a slot machine and hoping money falls out! I prayed about it! Yeah Muslims pray five times a day to!

Posted by: oregon ( )
Date: April 02, 2018 10:54PM

Tell them, the bible says specifically not to rely on your heart or feelings, also, would you buy a house without an inspection report? Ask them if they would protect their children from a lie?

Date: April 03, 2018 09:45PM

Haha yep, or buy a car but not check it out first! Typical ignorant Mormon answer I prayed about it! Yeah and?

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: April 03, 2018 05:58PM

Lower head Lord MORmON Jesus just can not make up his mind whether to create testaments of himself to attest to His existence .....OR to test people's faith on the matter of His existence and attendant props.

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: April 03, 2018 06:13PM

"What do you mean by that?"

I think they're on to you! ;-)

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: April 03, 2018 06:20PM

The pop up ad with a pic' of the BoM says "Real Questions--Real Answers"

The Real Answer is "Pray about it until you get the answer we want."

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: April 03, 2018 06:37PM

The #1 defense of the Church is to show all the evidences that the Book of Mormon is true. My personal favorite is the actual literal descendants of Father Lehi. The D&C says that the Lamanites will blossom as a rose in the latter-days so their vast numbers amongst the ranks of the saints is a strong testament to the truthfulness of the Church. Of course if there weren't so many of these literal descendants then the Church would be a fraud. So if you doubt then just ask someone in the Church, such as at this website, to point you to some literal descendants :)

Good golly its seeing how you get someone claiming to be TBM telling you such nonsense that is hurting missionary work. They are being so dishonest. Of course if they have diligently studied the scriptures and done their research then they'd know all about all the evidences I've described above. Or maybe they are just pretending to be TBM but cleverly have a plan to try to destroy the Church as a wolf in sheep's clothing. When people see missionaries at Mormon.org (or elsewhere) being the slightest bit dishonest then they may think "this is not a true Church because a true Church is honest/transparent" and then they won't bother to read, ponder, and pray about our wondrous message.

Thinking of honesty I seem to recollect that my credibility has been decimated here because I haven't yet produced the lds.org website links where you can see all the up-to-date church financial and statistical statements which ought to be very publicly available in this super honest Church of ours. I guess I better go hunt those links down or else you apostates will just make fun of me & start to commit a very terrible sin - i.e. have a Doubt about the truthfulness of the Church. While I'm at it I'm going to hope/pray that some literal descendants of Father Lehi come to this Board very soon to rebuke all the anti-Mormons.

Or better yet ... why don't you go to that Mormon.org website and ask the people there to produce the links I owe you + contact info of some of these literal descendants :) Then we can start to get all of you re-assimilated into this beloved super honest Church that works so hard to be as honest/transparent - i.e. true - as possible :)

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: April 03, 2018 06:41PM

Mormons have Plan B: Faith.

It's what you do when you have no evidence and reason has become a burden. Faith. Fixes everything! Even better than Gorilla Glue or Duct tape combined.

Date: April 06, 2018 07:54PM

Done & Done Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mormons have Plan B: Faith.

It was the plan B that Gordon BS HinckLIEy made plan A

When you say the MORmONS, you really mean LD$ Inc leader in that instance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd9ucrZfhRk

watering down MORmONISM to effectively spread it around more, as in faith over testimony was Gordon BS HinckLIEy grand plan to resolve the many troubling problems/ conflicts of MORmON doctUrine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5eqps2O7s8

> It's what you do when you have no evidence and
> reason has become a burden. Faith. Fixes
> everything! Even better than Gorilla Glue or Duct
> tape combined.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: April 06, 2018 08:47PM

What I find is---A true believer believes That is what they DOOOOOOOO!! Please do not confuse the issues with facts! That will cause them to think and the last thing that a cult wants its members to do is THINK!!

I hope I didn't offend anybody.

Date: April 08, 2018 01:13AM

When it takes two minutes to avoid saying "NO!!"
and to flip the blame for your own shortcomings back onto an absent inquisitor ......the fact that LD$ inc could frame the question and go on to respond in that HIGHLY EVASIVE manner in carefully couched terms is prima facie evidence that LD$ inc leadership breathUrine know that their Book of MORmON scripture is an absolute SHAM. https://youtu.be/4ToPJZnFUjw

If MORmON leaders told the truth about their POS Book of MORmON https://youtu.be/QPjn2M19teY

WHOOPS!!!! Gordon Hinckley DOES tell the truth about the Book of MORmON and the MORmON scam, intro and cameo endorsements by good old brother Ballard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88-oo4VZXg

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 03:38AM

smirkorama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When it takes two minutes to avoid saying "NO!!"
> and to flip the blame for your own shortcomings
> back onto an absent inquisitor ......the fact that
> LD$ inc could frame the question and go on to
> respond in that HIGHLY EVASIVE manner in carefully
> couched terms is prima facie evidence that LD$ inc
> leadership breathUrine know that their Book of
> MORmON scripture is an absolute SHAM.
> https://youtu.be/4ToPJZnFUjw
>
>
>
> If MORmON leaders told the truth about their POS
> Book of MORmON https://youtu.be/QPjn2M19teY
>
>
> WHOOPS!!!! Gordon Hinckley DOES tell the truth
> about the Book of MORmON and the MORmON scam,
> intro and cameo endorsements by good old brother
> Ballard
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88-oo4VZXg

You always find the good stuff smirkorama.

Date: April 09, 2018 09:01AM

thank you

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 03:28AM

You are always on mormon.org crazyhorse. Why do you keep going there? You already know they aren't going to be honest with you.

Posted by: Angel Moroni ( )
Date: April 09, 2018 08:37AM

I took every single speck of it back to heaven with me along with the gold plates. Oh ye of zero faith.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.