Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: April 18, 2018 04:28AM

Searching for something to watch as I put my feet up for a few, a TV National Geographic show on Nazi Youth caught my attention. Some of the indoctrination parallels between the two organizations made me ill.

Such as:

* All must demonstrate pride as an organization member

* You, the youth are the Chosen, the Master Race

* The repetitive slogans with specific worlds and actions---
Heil Hitler (with outstretched very straight arm)
"Reverent Prayer" (use of thee, eyes closed, arms folded)

* The use of certain music and songs to set the mood

* Leaders' use of commanding and authoritarian speaking tone to grab attention and obedience from listeners, change of volume from quiet to loud or loud to louder

* Demanding hours, drills, and activities set by organization
Exercises, marching, drills, classes
Church classes, reading & memorizing scriptures, journaling

The sooner the better that the MormonCult meets its demise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: April 18, 2018 08:47AM

We watched that also and it was an eye opener to see how the Nazi Youth groups were almost a pattern for the LDS church.

* There was one true leader and that was Hitler. The "children" who were interviewed ( in their 90's now) said that Hitler was looked upon as a God; never to be questioned.

* Those old men who were interviewed said that they were born and raised in that regime and didn't know any better because that was all that they knew.

* the youth camps were like the LDS YW's camps and the YM's outings because parents weren't allowed at the camps and the leaders were free to work their brainwashing on the kids.

* The youth got to be fanatical and adored the leaders.

* They were prepared to take on adult responsibilities at a young age.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: April 18, 2018 03:48PM

Here's my screenhot of Idaho Falls Temple dedication in June of 2017 with the 12,000 mormon youth at the Holt Arena in Idaho falls.

Scared the crap out of me. Where's the Fire Marshall when you need him?

https://imgur.com/whfrxRI

Nazi Youth program last night reminded me of this.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: April 18, 2018 05:51PM

In Idaho Falls, the Fire Marshal was probably at the ceremony waving a white hanky.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: April 20, 2018 06:12PM

That is creepy!

Date: April 19, 2018 12:21PM

I watched a documentary earlier this week (NPR?) about how brainwashed the SS guards were - many from early childhood onward.

That is a striking parallel to Mormon youth as to the truthfulness of the cult.

When I was about the age of 9 or 10 my family as were all the families in the church at the time, required to attend a viewing of a film wherein a young boy around the age I was then was forced to choose to die for TSCC, or escape death by denouncing TSCC.

Of course you know how that ended. :(

We were set up by early propaganda targeting the youth and brainwashed to be willing to die for a cult we were brainwashed into believing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2018 12:21PM by Amyjo.

Date: April 19, 2018 01:19PM

Then there was the church propaganda film mid-late 1970's about the little boy running to meet his papa who worked as a railroad operator on train tracks.

Just as the train came hurtling down to cross a bridge over a large ravine, the father sees his son come running to him the opposite direction across the same bridge.

He had to make a split decision: does he save his son by diverting the train? To divert the train would mean it would jump the tracks and veer off into the ravine. Or let the train continue its course, running over his son.

He chose the latter. The parable was God loved the world so much he gave his only son to save mankind.

But.it.was.just.a.little.boy.no.older.than.five.or.six.

It was an emotionally charged film with music as a backdrop - reaching a crescendo when the son was run over by the train.

Is that subliminal mind abuse by TSCC? I venture to say that it is.

Posted by: BrightAqua ( )
Date: April 19, 2018 01:50PM

It made me sick. At least, jesus supposedly had a choice. The little kid did not. I wouldn't want a father like that.

Date: April 19, 2018 01:58PM

I watched it at the Idaho Falls temple visitors center. It was showed to the public. Fair to say it was showed temple wide.

It was heart and gut wrenching.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2018 01:59PM by Amyjo.

Date: April 19, 2018 04:06PM

The train story.....gut-wrenching, horrible

I never heard of this story and was not attending the temple or church when it was being shown. What a sick, disgusting organization to promote such a thing, which is exactly what the MormonCult is and then some.

The children and teens are joyful, innocent, trusting, and hopeful, and all of these wonderful virtues are soon yanked and pulled and sawed out of their psyches, and then decreasing joy and innocence, fear and blind obedience begin to rapidly appear.

I have said it many times on this board and I will keep on repeating it......the MormonCult is abusive to children which it learned from sleaze-ball Joe who was a sick abusive monster especially to trusting teens, age 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2018 04:07PM by presleynfactsrock.

Posted by: deja vue ( )
Date: April 19, 2018 01:32PM

Makes me sick to think how brain washed I was. So glad to get out and four of my five kids resigned too.

Date: April 19, 2018 04:38PM

Date: April 19, 2018 04:46PM

Victims of brain-washing is what we were.

I feel it an honor to spread the truth about the MormonCult and its brain-washing whenever possible. The abuse needs to end and all victims need to be free.

I am so happy that most of your children are out. I cannot wait until I can say that all of my children and grandchildren are out, now it is about half and half.

Posted by: doyle18 ( )
Date: April 20, 2018 05:57PM

I saw that documentary as well, and it does remind me a lot of the cult and the youth brainwashing that goes on. Also, there are plenty of Mormons who look like the ideal Aryan that Hitler liked. Obviously, not all Mormons look like that, but plenty of them do, especially in the Morridor.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.