Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: April 19, 2018 07:57PM

Fuck, why couldn't he be at the other end of the stick and be suicidal or something. I know that sounds bad but he made my life hell. Just don't want him around anymore and i am tired of feeling like i am running from him and his weird religion he shoved down my throat that even a child could tell it was all bullshit. The man is too arrogant to admit it is all bullshit. Shit is going to hit the fan because i think i am taking life more serious than before and am not going to roll over to his bullshit(him and his religion) and nor am i supposed to i am 34 for fuck's suck. Things are not as hopeless anymore like they used to be being mentally caught in a cult or church or whatever you want to call it and suppressed and judged by an entire family. I might be strong enough to battle head to head i am not really sure. This is unavoidable i have to put him and his bullshit religion in their place vocally for my own mental health and sanity. I don't need them like some abuse victim holding onto their abusers as a crutch through life like some kind of fucking stockholm syndrome bullshit and i don't need their bullshit that dieties are going to come after me and ruin my life. I swear to god i will fight their god one on one if i have to they are not going to scare me with their bullshit and fear mongering horseshit. I will tare down their religion without lifting a damn finger i swear to god. I am not even distracted. And compared to decades in that hell what more can they threaten me with. I needed to get that shit out. I swear this will come down to vocal warfare because i stayed silent for a very long time but i can't shut up, you have to talk and speak your mind if you want to live in the real world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: April 19, 2018 08:05PM

That is so sad and tragic. My own dad should have written a book about "HOW TO BE A LOVING RESPECTFUL LDS PARENT WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE INACTIVE OR LEAVE THE CHURCH".

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: April 19, 2018 08:18PM

Lethbridge Reprobate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is so sad and tragic. My own dad should have
> written a book about "HOW TO BE A LOVING
> RESPECTFUL LDS PARENT WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE
> INACTIVE OR LEAVE THE CHURCH".

Almost two years of therapy and i am still afraid of the guy. Somehow i have to overcome this hurdle.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.