Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: April 22, 2018 01:23AM

https://www.exmormon.org/d6/drupal/mormon-endorsement-of-hitler-and-the-nazis%20

For a related case study on the anti-Semitism of First Presidency counselor J. Reuben Clark, see:

https://www.exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1518335,1518376#msg-1518376

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2018 01:27AM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anon42day ( )
Date: April 22, 2018 02:56AM

I’m going to spend some time on these as when I was growing up Clark was at the helm for a short while and I knew nothing about
Any of this. I can’t understand how so many Mormon GI’s returned from The war and no one ever talked about this. My dad being one of them. Many of the men returned to the classrooms at BYU and
It just amazes me how Clark carried on the way he did under their
Very noses. What a betrayal to the office that he held and to the trust that the Mormon people had placed in him.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: April 22, 2018 09:55AM

Many of my German Jewish ancestors and relatives perished during the Holocaust on account of Nazis, Hitler, and no doubt the Mormon collusion with the gestapo.

Mormon leaders don't get a pass for that or their denial of historic events.

My great and gggrandmother are buried in Salt Lake City's oldest Jewish cemetery. They migrated there from Nebraska after Mormons promised them a life with puffed up promises of abundant living. When in reality they were met with ill fated ends instead for my great grandmother and her brother.

No doubt had the Nazis succeeded in their plan for world wide dominance, J. Reuben Clark would have been at the helm of their cause and movement from his perch as a GA in Salt Lake City. My mom, her siblings, and my grandmother living in Utah during WWII would all have been thrown under the bus by the same genealogists who smoked out the Jews and Jewish converts of Germany to the Nazi death machine for genocide. As they would have no doubt for other Jewish Americans.

Based solely on their Jewish lineage and Hitler's formula of who he decided was worthy to live or to die.

J. Reuben Clark is/was a war criminal. He enabled the Mormons of Nazi Germany and gave them the green light to go ahead with any of Hitler's orders to find the Jews wherever they were in hiding among them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2018 09:58AM by Amyjo.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: April 22, 2018 12:19PM

Another disgrace in the history of the CULT

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: April 22, 2018 02:31PM

It was immediately after Hitler became chancellor in March 1933 that my father began working on World War II, on top secret projects relating to US naval and air power. He kept some of the top secret papers which I read in 1964. The first one (from march of 1933) kept was his discussion of the upcoming war with Germany and Japan and the importance of the naval and air power. By February of 1942 he was writing of "after the defeat of Germany and Japan"...the problem of the USSR. One of the things he later worked on in the war was the atomic bomb. He was in charge of the detonation device.

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: April 22, 2018 04:08PM

I've upgraded computers several times since last we talked, and I don't have a current addy for you. The usual kabbee addy...

I've got some "salacious" updates on some of the information FCI gave us way back when that a) I think you'll find interesting, and b) you may have some sources that can clarify a minor bit of information FCI gave us...

Unconditional...

Date: April 22, 2018 09:31PM

As president Grant had a stroke while He was the prophet, Clark took over many of his responsibilities. This afforded him the opportunity to pander to Hitler and the Nazi party. In doing
So he was consorting with the enemy. History tells us that the Japanese Americans were swiftly incarcerated into internment camps to prevent them from supposedly consorting with the
Japanese. As soon as Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, Hitler declared war on the US. The Mormon church was already well established
In Germany and they wanted to keep it that way. They did whatever they had to to maintain a safe and continued presence in Germany. They were less than interested in the plight of the Jews
As they were more interested in the good will they were
Establishing with the Nazi party, they basically kissed Hitler’s a##. Clark got away with it since he had friends in high places

Let’s face it it was, is and always will be about MONEY. The Jews
Did have it. They knew how to make it and they knew how to keep it and Hitler resented it and confiscated as much as he could

Date: April 24, 2018 09:58AM

The unsuspecting Jews were told to pack only that which they could carry and were moved out of their homes and the houses were confiscated and immediately given to a German couple or family. Hitler placated the German people by lying and telling them that
The Jews were simply being relocated to a place where they would be comfortable. The fact was they were going to a ghetto or on a train to one of the many concentration camps in Germany which mean’t almost certain death.

Hitler took everything from the contents of their homes right down to their reading glasses and they teeth that had been filled with gold.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: April 23, 2018 01:20PM

How ironic, given that every mormon is given, in their PB, a "lineage" telling them they're one of the "12 Tribes of Israel."
Which is, of course, complete BS.

Date: April 25, 2018 09:31AM

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen 2.0 ( )
Date: April 25, 2018 06:22PM

......Hitler also made deals with the Jewish Grand Mufti, an early Islamic co-founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. He helped form a Waffen SS division out of the then-existing Bosnian Muslim radicals even back then. I guess Hitler was willing to go to the mat against the Jews using all assets?..........hey.......why not?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen 2.0 ( )
Date: April 25, 2018 06:26PM

......not "Jewish" but a Muslim based in Israel.........sorry.

Date: April 25, 2018 08:06PM

Around 1917 the Turks unleashed an explosive and barbaric attempt to massacre And destroy all the Armenians living within the Boundaries of the Ottoman Empire which was vast at that time With the actual country of Armenia under the control of
The Turks. Almost 2 million perished in some of the most vile and Dehumanizing ways. They were driven from their homes and forced to march into the desert where they were vulnerable to the elements, lack of food and water, and worst of all the sword of
Islam as the Armenians were Christian Orthodox.

Hitler used the Armenian massacres as his prototype, so to speak,
For his “Final Solution” to rid the WORLD of Jews.

During Hitler’s reign of terror someone asked him
If he wasn’t worried that someone or some group
Would notice what he was doing to the Jewish people.

He answered with an emphatic “NO. Did anyone notice what the Turks did to the Armenians?

Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: April 25, 2018 08:48PM

Since I'm Armenian myself......The irony is Israeli government does not recognize the genocide itself for not offending turkish government. But it is beside the point. Steve's post is very enlightening indeed.

Date: April 25, 2018 08:58PM

Ironically it just occurred to me that the anniversary of the Armenian Genocide is this week. A hundred years later and people still hope to hear the Turks accept responsibility.

Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: April 25, 2018 09:03PM

Hitler needed enemies to consolidate public opinion.

From what I recall, there was little or nothing objectionable that they were engaged with, weren't they nearly always contributing to society & the economy, alongside their rights as humans & family members.

Date: April 25, 2018 09:31PM

I wasn’t sure if you were referring to the Armenians but they were well educated and very industrious people. Their major fault was to be Christian, and Armenia, itself, was surrounded and controlled by moslem countries until after WWI when it was annexed to the Soviet Union until the Soviet Union broke apart

Posted by: pollythinks ( )
Date: April 25, 2018 10:33PM

Interesting.

Even so, while the church itself may have failed to show proper outrage, certainly many individual members participated in fighting in WWII (as did my husband--who was an aerial photographer in a two-man, paper, one engine, aircraft). My husband took pictures of such things as bridges, railroad tracts, and other things of significance.

As he (my husband) was constantly bending over and looking down in the back of the plane, the pilot would swerve around to cover the area, and my husband became airsick. So, the pilot landed the aircraft in a German farmers relatively flat field, so my husband wouldn't throw up inside the plane!

While they recouped, German farmers gathered around them, with pitchforks in hand. The pilot held a German hand-gun to ward-off any problems, but When they (the farmers) heard why they had landed, they all had a good laugh, and then helped turn the plain around for take-off.

As it would seem, not all German's were Nazi's.
-----

PS: He brought home part of a Nazi flag that he got off a German tank--which we still have, along with many wonderful pictures he took for himself, which we put in an album in which to keep these pictures organized and available for view for anyone interested. (I also kept his uniform in a suitcase, in one of our closets.)

I have been in favor of having these unique pictures submitted to a museum, or some other place where others can enjoy them---however, we have shared them with many others who were interested--even our dentist.

Date: April 26, 2018 12:14AM

. . .toward Hitler, the Third Reich and the systematic extermination of the Jews. The Mormon Church DID NOT show proper outrage. Period.

The Mormon Church, as an institution using the power of its pulpit and its press, offered official support to, and praise of, Nazis and, in concert with it, so did many Hitler-sympathetic Mormons who were lured into rank Reich madness by the LDS Church to the point of appeasing and rationalizing utter and complete evil.

The rise of the Jew-hating Third Reich and the support given to that rise by the Mormon Church are odious stains on the road of human history and must not ever be forgotten—or diverted from. If we hope to learn from the hideous and horrific acts of our pernicious past, then the last thing we need is to engage in “yeah but“ detours from the devil dance in which the Mormon and Third Reich Cults were willing partners.

That was, and remains, the point of my posts.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2018 01:19AM by steve benson.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 25, 2018 10:42PM

My dad (born in Norway) was in the (U.S.) army preparing troops to learn how to ski thence to retake his homeland from the Nazis.

Date: April 25, 2018 11:31PM

My father went into Germany and when the war ended the troops
Had a very difficult job assisting people and families as well as
liberating the prisoners who were still alive. Thousands of good honest LDS men fought bravely but i’m Sure Never realized what was going on in regards to those who sold out and pandered to Hitler and the Nazi party. My dad did see it when they were in Germany and he talked about it

Date: April 26, 2018 01:39AM

I'm afraid there were many 'People of Faith' who thought they had no viable alternatives.

Troubled Times, Terrible Circumstances, Horrible Consequences.

btw, there have been 1 or 2 LDS oriented books about LDS WW II soldiers, I borrowed one from library.

Date: April 26, 2018 02:22AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2018 02:22AM by steve benson.

Date: April 26, 2018 03:09AM

Steve-

Isn't it ironic that (sometimes/Often) LDS TBMs live in the same Black/White neighborhood as your statement suggests?

Date: April 26, 2018 04:58PM

Date: April 26, 2018 05:37PM

Any / All blame rests on A.H. & those directly supporting him, not on victims caught in his/the snare.

That might be a difficult line to draw Now, one I'm not going to attempt.

Date: April 26, 2018 05:54PM

Posted by: Anon the Great ( )
Date: April 27, 2018 04:42AM

Adolf Hitler said, "We were not foolish enough to try to make a currency [backed by] gold of which we had none, but for every mark that was issued we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced. . . .we laugh at the time our national financiers held the view that the value of a currency is regulated by the gold and securities lying in the vaults of a state bank."

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/bankrupt-germany.php

You will learn more truth about WWII by reading one page from the link above than anything else you will read. It’s all about the economics. (I don’t believe in the solutions of Ellen Brown but the purpose of the link is to reveal Germany’s ideas about money. There is a general notion that the international banksters funded Nazi Germany, but that is not true..)

Hitler pulled Germany out of debt to economic success in a few years because he created his own money system. In the 1930s, he was considered a hero by many leaders in America, and so the Church really was not that much different than anyone else. The Bush family made its fortune from trading with Hitler as the money poured into the United States to fund jobs for Americans. The attitudes all changed in 1941 when the United States entered the war. The confusion in this thread is that Hitler didn’t pull out his war machine until later.

The international bankers pretended to be his friends and didn’t get involved with his money system because they knew it would fail over time because Hitler believed in the consolidation of money power and did not distributed the money creation processes to the countries he conquered. As Hitler expanded, the money system collapsed on itself as it could not be managed effectively anymore at the top because it became too big, just like the international bankers knew it would fail to set up the World Bank and United Nations in 1945, three months after World War II ended.

The key to understand the purpose of War II is that half the counties in the world met a year earlier in 1944 in Brenton Woods in the United States to plan the establishment of the World Bank and United Nations, revealing that the top international bankers knew the war was ending a year before it did.

The reason I am posting this is the history reveals why the LDS Church thought Hitler was a great leader like a General Authority. It wasn’t until later that Hitler pulled out its war machine. I know this goes against a lot of paradigms people have in the heads about Hitler, but it always goes back to the money and jobs. There are many people at the top that have an interest to create all kinds of religious and political arguing with the right hand so they can rob us with the left hand. You will learn more truth about WWII by reading one page of the link above than anything you have ever read before. Why? Because people are trained by those at the top to stay away for the financial numbers so they can rob us. They have been doing this for literally thousands of years. The money changers create all of the wars on the planet to steal our money and wealth. I know we can’t discuss politics and the banks outside of Mormonism, so please do not challenge the intention of the post. Most of the United States believed Hitler was a good man in 1933 because of deliberate propaganda created by the mainstream media they owned. The Mormons were following the prevailing ideas at the time.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.