Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: May 13, 2018 08:12PM

me like crazy. I have to say something somewhere because it is eating me up inside. Even though i know a lot of people end their lives it hits you harder when the kid was playing cards right in front of you and even i could not tell that he was suicidal. He came from a mormon family and it just hits me a lot harder when it is this scenary. I thought i was past all this but apparently this still affects me when it happens. The mormon religion kills people, this is a reality, it almost killed me and i still don't think i am in the clear even with therapy. I try to ignore this type of stuff but when it was someone i play cards with i take notice. He was only 21 years old. That is a rough age for any mormon kid that did not serve a mission. I may mess around and think things are a joke to cope but this actually pisses me off pretty bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 12:19PM

Oh that is so sad! :( I'm sorry to hear that poor guy! :( ugh yes the cult kills FAR too many people I don't blame you for being pissed off! It pisses me off as well! Evil cult needs to be taken down!!! I mean how do they live with themselves when tragedys like this are happening to people?!?! Makes me SICK!

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 12:24PM

This never goes away -- ever.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.