Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 03:02PM

Posted by: Jaxson ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 03:47PM

Back in the late-1970’s I worked in a grocery store at the top of Bel Air, CA. All kinds of stars came in (Gene Wilder, Lee Majors/Farrah Fawcett, Ed Asner, Wilt Chamberlain, etc.) to pick things up. Margot Kidder came in as well. This was right around the time before her first Superman movie come out. She wasn’t a huge star yet, and I remember her as being quiet, almost shy-like, and nice.

What bothered me was that she was in a movie I had seen a few years prior that I really liked. I could only remember her face and likeness though, and couldn’t recall what movie it was. There was no IMDb to go search in those days so I was out of luck. The movie was “The Reincarnation of Peter Proud” and if I could have remembered it back then, it would have been fun to talk to her about it. Oh Well.

R.I.P.

Posted by: Elyse ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 01:34AM

That was an excellent movie.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 03:58PM

She was a gifted, talented actress. And a real person with real life problems.

Like Carrie Fisher, she was bi-polar. Suffered some kind of a breakdown in 1996, when she became homeless. Then was able to get better with proper treatment and medical care.

Her representative said she died peacefully in her sleep. Yet no cause of death has been provided as yet. She lived in a log cabin in Montana with her dogs. She leaves one daughter and two grandchildren.

R.I.P. Margot Kidder. Aka Lois Lane.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/margot-kidder-actress-best-known-superman-movies-dead-69-n873951

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/959629/How-did-Margot-Kidder-die-cause-of-death-Superman-Lois-Lane

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.