Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: June 12, 2018 11:54PM

....and that AL Fox the bawdy tattooed MORmON (tramp) is one of their official LDS Inc PR media operatives/ plants.

IF a person is awake, ironically something that LDS inc actually (supposedly) encourages its MORmON members to be in its MORmON temple ceremony, it does NOT take much to see how PHONY and CHEESY and FAKE and CONTRIVED that the MORmONISM really is. An awake person merely has to watch /listen for a little while to see example after example of blatant MORmON PHONINESS, CONTRADICTION, and SUPER SELF CONGRATULATORY CONTRIVANCE as it flows from LDS inc.

MORmONISM is a self serving put on from start to finish, from the MORmON founder (pervert prophet Joe Smith) who somehow found out that Absentee Jesus' plan for restoring Jesus' failed original church just had to include the latter day profit of THE restoration having to have sex with teen age girls........ and other men's wives by MORmON Jesus dictate, to MORmON Jesus having to have and getting a glamorous new 5 billion dollar mall next to LD$ Inc Headquarters 176 years later, and all the MORmON scamming in between, MORmONISM has always been a self serving sham for its operators much more than anything related to god, good, or benevolence.

Because MORmONISM IS a sham, those benefiting from that sham are very sensitive and resentful to others who are pointing out MORmONISM'S lack of veracity /validity. The information age and video documentation of MORmON idiocy is especially devastating to MORmON'S false image of Holiness and authenticity, because prevalent MORmON idiocy is readily replayed for review. The results are NOT favorable to MORmONISM and MORmON authenticity claims!!!

Certain people have made a lot of video's displaying MORmON idiocy. That is very upsetting to LDS inc. Many of the videos feature ONLY an LDS leader speaking with no other additional or auxiliary comment, because that is adequate to display and demonstrate MORmONISM for the sham that it really is. Often times it is the same video or an unaltered excerpt that LDS inc other wise presented for their own LD$ inc promotional purposes.

When the videos feature MORmON leaders saying stupid stuff, then it is virtually impossible for LDS inc PR to refute the video. The only option left to LDS inc is to effectively resolve the issue for them is to have the video removed. LD$ Inc is found in an odd situation where they oppose exposure of video content that they other wise hoped to publicize.

For those awake and paying attention, AL Fox the trampy tattooed MORmON "girl" is just the latest contrived MORmON PR apparatus. At best, It is annoying how much that AL Fox believes that the entire world really does revolve around her cheesy little MORmON convert life, so much the same as she believes that MORmONISM really is gods favorite and only official church.

The thing that really is valid is wondering how the seemingly "out of nowhere" ....to use one of Al Foxe's favorite attention grabbing phrases, blabby mouthed MORmON personalities,gawdy tattoos and all, emerged to get so much attention so quickly.

For those paying attention, AL Fox has slimy LD$ inc PR finger prints all over her AL Fox body as so prominently featured in her super cheesy super self centered AL Fox MORmONISM promoting videos. The same LD$ Inc PR that tried to make it look like a flood of Hinckley tribute SLIDE SHOW video just spontaneously appeared on Youtube right after Gordon BS HinckLIEy's death in Jan 2008.

That HinckLIEy tribute was obviously an orchestrated campaign, one that was so stop gap and cheesy that most of those cheesy HinckLIE tribute slide shows, created with LD$ inc supplied MORmON themed photos and compiled with LD$ inc supplied software, have long since been removed from youtube to attempt to ratchet down LD$ Inc's obvious super cheesy presence and attendant essence on youtube ........to make room for other super cheesy MORmON stuff, like the super cheesy "and I am a MORmON" PR campaign (back fire and failure) and the super cheesy super self infatuated bawdy AL Fox video series.

*Somehow* AL Fox consistently displays an ongoing nearly comedic battle with two conflicted aspects of herself, the devoted MORmON which somehow always prevails and the less spiritual Al Fox that always has to be prodded into proper action by AL Fox the devoted MORmON, an ongoing conflict so well suited to quasi reality TV, except in Al Fox's instance it is related to dealing with the vicissitudes of MORmON living, Somehow AL Fox consistently demonstrates her bawdy comedienne turned MORmON reality show character quality, .....just like AL Fox somehow continues to produce an ongoing cascade of AL Fox based video content right on schedule ......So much the same like somebody who has a full video crew and video editing production staff behind their efforts.

When AL Fox's act was cross edited with Gordon HinckLIEy's conference talk "The Miracle of Faith", Ap 2001 LDS Inc General conference, then suddenly LD$ inc hypnotic style indoctrination was laid bare. Even though both pieces of Video content were official LD$ inc offerings, the mixture of the two with out any any other added content yielded something that was NOT pleasing to LD$ Inc PR. That video had been uploaded to Youtube, but it was unlisted. The ONLY Place that the link had been openly displayed was right here on RFM.

*Somehow* *Al Fox* became aware of the video and made a copy right claim on it, AS IF *she* did not want her act to be overlaid with PRofit Hinckley's commentary on MORmON conversion. The video was subsequently pulled down to block viewing of it, even as the content was otherwise presented by LDS Inc PR. and *Somehow* AL Fox's real name, or at least the name that AL Fox uses to make copy right claims is Deseret Digital Media .......hmmmmmmmmm!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deseret_Digital_Media

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Gilbert

much more coming in the report on this, but this should ALREADY be PLENTY to show that AL Fox is just another in a long long long line of ULTRA PHONY CONTRIVED MORmON PR shills for LD$ inc, intended to promote the MORmON cult religion.

You are a Cheesy disgusting phony Al Fox, but many knew that (just by the cheesy way you act) LONG before copy right claims by Deseret Digital Media ever showed up on a certain Youtube account.

Thanks to cheesy slimy disgusting Deseret Digital Media for so readily disclosing DDM's particular role in the MORmON sham known as AL Fox the tattooed MORmON girl /floozy, in such a long long line of MORmON shams going clear back to an over size brick/building block stuffed into a sack and then so deceitfully promoted as an ancient record scribed into thin Gold Sheets compiled into a bound stack.

.....Yah! Right!

LD$ Inc so fully deserves any dim bulb dumb ass super gullible sucker converts that LD$ inc might glean by such ultra hokey utterly pathetic means !!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 13, 2018 12:10AM

Date: June 13, 2018 01:22AM

Keep in mind that the first video mentioned for copy right violation was a pure excerpt of the MORmON Times feature on Al Fox, it simply had the super smarmy and annoying Michelle King Intro and conclusion edited off /out for brevity, to be more concise and more to the point of Al Fox, but LD$ Inc PR agents objected to their own content being aired in pure form that they would otherwise hope to publicize.

What a deal when ONLY a mere change of venue can make your own content so worrisome and detrimental to your own (sleazy) cause that a people totally freak out to start blocked and pulling down their own content !!! Way to go LD$ inc PR agents!!!

the entire base video that the excerpt was gleaned from can be viewed here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skPS0yWsFxA

......maybe the geniuses (idiots) at LD$ Inc PR can complain and successfully have their own video pulled down since its link was mentioned here !!!

Some how I am NOT worried that RFMers will see floozy Al FOx in action and then be so impressed that they will return to the (stupid) MORmON cult. furthermore, IF anyone really does want to do that (because they are that dumb), then that is exactly what they should do, and I am all for it, because MORmONISM is its own best punishment. People/ MORmONS that damn dumb deserve each other !!!

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 02:22AM

Of course they monitor. One of the reasons i post so much, but not the total reason. I have been in the religion and in the meetings i know they monitor like no other organization on earth. You think you're free? Yea right that's a good one, they probably know where you are living at this very moment.

Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 09:57PM

Al Fox has left Utah and Cobb to live near her mother in Rochester, N.Y. I keep hoping that she will slowly fade away from Mormonism. Maybe find another church to perform for. I have a feeling it will make her mother happy.

Date: June 17, 2018 09:36PM

Josephina Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Al Fox has left Utah and Cobb to live near her
> mother in Rochester, N.Y. I keep hoping that she
> will slowly fade away from Mormonism. Maybe find
> another church to perform for.

You are definitely correct about Al Foxes pro MORmON propaganda promotional videos being a performance (an act).

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 10:03PM

Must put on foil hat. Must pull my fillings out.

I'm not saying that they don't monitor RFM, I'm just wondering why I should care.

Posted by: TX Rancher ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 10:14PM

I have to agree.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: June 14, 2018 12:09AM

When I first began lurking here, I was too frightened to post, for fear of being "caught."

But over the years, I think several people have observed that genuine "triggers" that surface here may sometimes be addressed either in a local ward/stake, or even at COB.

Of course they have lurkers here. They want to keep tabs on issues that have caused us to stray. Maybe some are negotiable, and some of the strays may be lured back.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 10:55PM

Here I is, bitches!!

Posted by: Free Man ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 11:00PM

Hard to read.

Please tell me what in OP is "Proof that LD$ Inc monitors RFM".

Date: June 17, 2018 09:13PM

Free Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hard to read.

>
> Please tell me what in OP is "Proof that LD$ Inc
> monitors RFM".

QUOTE from OP:

That video (containing AL Fox content) had been uploaded to Youtube, but it was unlisted (at youtube, which means the only way to see the video is if a viewer has the actual link to pull it up, since it is NOT featured any other way at youtube since it is unlisted =NOT openly listed at youtube).

The ONLY Place that the link had been openly displayed was right here on RFM.*Somehow* *Al Fox* became aware of the video and made a copy right claim on it,

END QUOTE

The ONLY way that AL Fox or anyone making a copy right claim against the video could get the video link was via some one obtaining the link off of RFM, since that was the ONLY place that the video link was available.

The actual name of the entity making the copy right claim was Deseret Digital Media see the following photo link

https://imgur.com/a/LABqda8

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 11:11PM

I hope they see everything I write.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: June 14, 2018 12:14AM

It is so nice to know this!!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 18, 2018 01:31AM

same goes for me!

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 11:19PM

Yawn

Posted by: Concerned Citizen 2.0 ( )
Date: June 13, 2018 11:21PM

....they need to. How else will they know what to prepare for, for the next General Conference talks? They get their talking point here.................

Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: June 17, 2018 11:34PM

Eldridge Cleaver, anyone?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.