Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: June 28, 2018 04:05PM

About every 10th Time I get targeted by the Abusive Sex Cult of Joseph's Myth of Doomsday Dupes, I check in to see if their still a bunch of lying sacks of shit...

Hi Bob,
Thank you for your interest in chatting with a member of the Church. What would you like to talk about?

A representative will join the chat once you send a message.

Bob 12:18 PM
Hi I had a couple of questions about Mormonism and my Mormon friend told me I could come here to get real answers. Is that true?

Now chatting with: Blake W. and Brady and Joseph and Nic
Joseph 12:19 PM
Hey Bob, how are you today? Yes, you can! We love to help you however we can!

Bob 12:21 PM
Why did Mormons discriminate against blacks for most of its history by excluding them from the Temple when you don't need to have the priesthood to enter a temple?

Blake W. 12:22 PM
That is a good question, so we do not have an answer for why the Priesthood was not allowed to Black members of the Church, but we do know that the Blessings of the Priesthood such as Temple Ordinances were also barred from them. We do not know the reasons of this either.

Bob 12:28 PM
That's not a real answer.
Excluding people from the temple has nothing to do with the Priesthood, since women get in every day w/o it.

Joseph 12:28 PM
That's a good point, however, all of the ordinances of the church are done through the priesthood. Even if women don't hold the priesthood, they do need to have someone that has the priesthood for the ordinance to receive that blessing. Just so we can understand you more, what interested you in this question?

Bob 12:35 PM
I'm a minority and I'm interested in institutional racism. This seems like a classic case.
It seems like it violates Christ's main commandment to love our fellow men as ourselves to discriminate against them for no reason.

Bob 12:37 PM
next question: Do Mormons still believe God cursed two entire races with dark skin due to the sins of their Fathers like it says the Mormon God did in Mormon scriptures?

Blake W. 12:38 PM
The curse was actually not the dark skin, rather the curse was that they would be cut off from God. We see many others in the Book of Mormon who receive this curse without a change in their skin color.

Bob 12:39 PM
That's not a real answer either. It says, numerous times that it was 'Dark Skin' in Mormon scriptures. Why are you not being truthful?

Joseph 12:39 PM
We are being truthful Bob. These are the answers that we know. If you think about it, you can think of it as being a spiritual darkness that they are under. Does that make sense?

Bob 12:41 PM
Alma 3:6 "And the skins of the Lamanites were dark according to the mark that was set upon their fathers, which as a curse..."

You're lying

Why? Isn't that a sin in your church?

2Nephi5: 21 "Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them..." so they would not be enticing...

Blake W. 12:44 PM
We are sorry Bob, but we have answered your questions the best that we can. What has your friend told you about the Church?

Bob 12:45 PM
Moses 7:22 - The seed of Cain were black and had no place among them."

You still have not answered my first question honestly.

Why did blacks get excluded from the temple when you don't need the priesthood to get into a temple?

Blake W. 12:46 PM
They were blocked from receiving the ordinances as well.

Bob 12:47 PM
Why? That seems really serious, to deny an entire race saving principles of the Gospel, for no reason.

Joseph 12:48 PM
Once again Bob, we don't know why God didn't allow blacks to have the priesthood, but the important thing is that they can now. The church actually presented a broadcast called "Be One". Have you heard of it before?

The chat session has ended.

Turns out they are still lying sacks of shit.
Nothing changes with LDS Inc, the only way you can defend the institutional racism is to lie through your GD teeth!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jaxson ( )
Date: June 28, 2018 04:29PM

Where did they lie??

These young men didn't set the policy, weren't alive when it was in force, said they answered the best they could, and admitted they didn't know.

Where is the lie again?

Date: June 28, 2018 04:58PM

Jaxson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where did they lie??
>
> These young men didn't set the policy, weren't
> alive when it was in force, said they answered the
> best they could, and admitted they didn't know.
>
> Where is the lie again?

Saying "we dont know why God excluded blacks from the temple" is nonsense. Brigham Young couldn't have been more clear about it. Why pretend it was never revealed by a Prophet when it was? Just because he was a racist asshole?
Saying multiple references to dark or black skin in MORmON Scriptures isnt really about skin, but about being cut off from God, is a bald faced lie.

Posted by: jett ( )
Date: June 28, 2018 06:11PM

More like all Morons lie just to save face.

Date: June 28, 2018 08:39PM

jett Wrote:
> More like all Morons lie just to save face.
^this is what made being a New Order MORmON completely untenable. You have to be a GD liar to defend MORmONism 20yrs post Google.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2018 08:39PM by koriwhore.

Posted by: TheHumanLeague ( )
Date: June 29, 2018 04:08PM

There is a "minority" in a local ward. I was present the
day they were talking about LDS being the fastest growing
religion in the world.

I could NOT believe all the freaking Non-sense. You talking
about drinking the Koolaid. Those guys were ALL giddy about
how True it was and that by like 2080 it was the #1 religion
or something?

EFFthem.

Date: June 29, 2018 08:58PM

TheHumanLeague Wrote:
> There is a "minority" in a local ward. I was
> present the
> day they were talking about LDS being the fastest
> growing
> religion in the world.
>
> I could NOT believe all the freaking Non-sense.
> You talking
> about drinking the Koolaid. Those guys were ALL
> giddy about
> how True it was and that by like 2080 it was the
> #1 religion
> or something?
>
> EFFthem.
MORmONs think in bogus cliches to feed their overinflated egoes. With the worlds largest and oldest full time missionary army, you'd expect a lot more than 1/10th of 1% of the world population to be MORmON AND PROBABLY WOULD BE IF it were not so clearly fraudulent, abusive, racizt, sexist and homophobic.

Posted by: TX Rancher ( )
Date: June 29, 2018 11:41PM

Koriwhore....I say, keep doing it. Keep asking them these questions. In most any other setting where a person initiates a conversation like this, I'd say you are being a di**. But they have a chat function where you can ask anything. They invite you to. In that forum, anything goes. And maybe you'll get someone to investigate further and begin to question.

If they can ask to share a message about Christ by knocking at your door, I don't see a reason why you can't share your message, too, lol.

Date: June 30, 2018 12:54AM

TX Rancher Wrote:
> Koriwhore....I say, keep doing it. Keep asking
> them these questions. In most any other setting
> where a person initiates a conversation like this,
> I'd say you are being a di**. But they have a chat
> function where you can ask anything. They invite
> you to. In that forum, anything goes. And maybe
> you'll get someone to investigate further and
> begin to question.
>
> If they can ask to share a message about Christ by
> knocking at your door, I don't see a reason why
> you can't share your message, too, lol.
Thanks Txrancher,
I really do want a straight answer out of a MORmON for once in my life, but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen anytime soon.

Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: June 30, 2018 03:01AM

Ask a missionary about the PH ban, they'll start talking about the weather, maybe bear their testiphony;

Ask a missionary about the MMM, they'll say: What was that?
, talk about the weather. Or, answer the question 'you should have asked'.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.