Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Danielle Smith ( )
Date: July 06, 2018 05:09PM

Just read that Tom Osmond is having quadruple bypass tomorrow. Although not an Osmond fan, he was my mailman many years ago. I wish him well. He is a nice man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angela ( )
Date: July 06, 2018 05:57PM

Good thoughts and prayers for him. Fortunately bypass surgery has come SO FAR, he should be ok barring any complications

Posted by: Danielle Smith ( )
Date: July 08, 2018 05:24PM

Just heard from an old neighbor that Tom is on life support following quadruple bypass surgery. My thoughts go out to him and his wife and children.

Posted by: yorkie1962 ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 12:23PM

This was the last update from his eldest son Ben:
Just to be clear on the status of dad and provide a timeline of events...

1. On July 1 he was admitted and treated for a kidney infection (he has a baseball size cyst). This started a chain reaction that put intense pressure on his heart.

2. Doctors realized there were serious issues with his heart when he went BACK to the hospital late Thursday night with breathing problems. He was transferred by ambulance to Utah Valley immediately. Tests quickly determined he had 5 clogged arteries (basically entirely shut).

3. Saturday morning he had a quintuple bypass surgery (yeah, it's apparently a real thing). The surgery went well but the doctor was discouraged at the state of his heart. Based on the scar tissue, Doc said that at sometime in the past he has had a massive heart attack that materially damaged his left ventricle. (He likely never felt this because of nerve damage as a result of his diabetes). The doctor made it clear to us his heart was incredibly weak.

4. Exiting surgery, dad's heart was in normal rhythm but being supported by a pump, pacemaker, ventilator and about 8 different medications.

5. Around 11pm last night, his heart went into an abnormal rhythm. His heart rate went very high, but the heart wasn't pumping with meaningful power. Blood pressure went very low. After trying a few things (i.e. shocking his heart to force it into rhythm, his heart wasn't falling back into normality. Early AM, the doc called my mom and informed her he was deteriorating fast and needed to come. The only thing keeping him alive was the pump. He struggled until about 6. At that time, he was still in a pretty dreary state, but the doctor tried shocking his heart one last time. His heart responded and has been "stable" since that time. The pacemaker is keeping his heart at 90bpm. The pump is helping his left ventricle function. He's on 10 meds now, most of which are directly dripped into his heart. He's initializing breaths on his own, but the ventilator is doing most the work.

Sooooooo...

From here there are basically three roads (NONE of which we appear to be at yet)...

1. His heart starts to fail again. The doctor would support him through abnormal rhythm again, but only to certain thresholds (if they take some of these meds too high, it could actually make things worse). There is a DNR in place in case it gets to this point. We would not do CPR.

2. He continues on being supported by the pump/medicine for ????? amount of time. At some point, if his heart won't support itself, we'd have to make a decision to keep going, or withdraw support.

3. His heart improves and we can slowly begin withdrawing support. I guess you could call this "recovery", but no one knows what that actually looks like yet. If he does go down this road, it'll be a long time before we know his capacity. The doctor keeps reminding us his heart is very weak and damaged.

*PLEASE KEEP TOM OSMOND & HIS FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

Posted by: Nanci ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 11:47PM

yorkie1962 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This was the last update from his eldest son Ben:
> Just to be clear on the status of dad and provide
> a timeline of events...
>
> 1. On July 1 he was admitted and treated for a
> kidney infection (he has a baseball size cyst).
> This started a chain reaction that put intense
> pressure on his heart.
>
> 2. Doctors realized there were serious issues with
> his heart when he went BACK to the hospital late
> Thursday night with breathing problems. He was
> transferred by ambulance to Utah Valley
> immediately. Tests quickly determined he had 5
> clogged arteries (basically entirely shut).
>
> 3. Saturday morning he had a quintuple bypass
> surgery (yeah, it's apparently a real thing). The
> surgery went well but the doctor was discouraged
> at the state of his heart. Based on the scar
> tissue, Doc said that at sometime in the past he
> has had a massive heart attack that materially
> damaged his left ventricle. (He likely never felt
> this because of nerve damage as a result of his
> diabetes). The doctor made it clear to us his
> heart was incredibly weak.
>
> 4. Exiting surgery, dad's heart was in normal
> rhythm but being supported by a pump, pacemaker,
> ventilator and about 8 different medications.
>
> 5. Around 11pm last night, his heart went into an
> abnormal rhythm. His heart rate went very high,
> but the heart wasn't pumping with meaningful
> power. Blood pressure went very low. After trying
> a few things (i.e. shocking his heart to force it
> into rhythm, his heart wasn't falling back into
> normality. Early AM, the doc called my mom and
> informed her he was deteriorating fast and needed
> to come. The only thing keeping him alive was the
> pump. He struggled until about 6. At that time, he
> was still in a pretty dreary state, but the doctor
> tried shocking his heart one last time. His heart
> responded and has been "stable" since that time.
> The pacemaker is keeping his heart at 90bpm. The
> pump is helping his left ventricle function. He's
> on 10 meds now, most of which are directly dripped
> into his heart. He's initializing breaths on his
> own, but the ventilator is doing most the work.
>
> Sooooooo...
>
> From here there are basically three roads (NONE of
> which we appear to be at yet)...
>
> 1. His heart starts to fail again. The doctor
> would support him through abnormal rhythm again,
> but only to certain thresholds (if they take some
> of these meds too high, it could actually make
> things worse). There is a DNR in place in case it
> gets to this point. We would not do CPR.
>
> 2. He continues on being supported by the
> pump/medicine for ????? amount of time. At some
> point, if his heart won't support itself, we'd
> have to make a decision to keep going, or withdraw
> support.
>
> 3. His heart improves and we can slowly begin
> withdrawing support. I guess you could call this
> "recovery", but no one knows what that actually
> looks like yet. If he does go down this road,
> it'll be a long time before we know his capacity.
> The doctor keeps reminding us his heart is very
> weak and damaged.
>
> *PLEASE KEEP TOM OSMOND & HIS FAMILY IN YOUR
> THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

BEN, CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE THIS DETAIL.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 12:35PM

He faces a tough road ahead. Sending good vibes to Tom and his family.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 12:56PM

Hope he pulls through. He's been beating the odds this far ....

Their mom suffered from some kind of heart disease. Wonder whether it runs in their family?

Date: July 09, 2018 04:20PM

Amyjo Wrote:
>
> disease. Wonder whether it runs in their family?

Yes. Jimmy talked about that in an interview once. He had a stroke while in his 30's? 40's? due to a hole in his heart that he had been unaware of.

Marie also has talked about how heart disease runs in the family.

Date: July 09, 2018 04:28PM

How awful. We don't pick and choose our battles so much as they choose us.

Date: July 09, 2018 12:57PM

Tom became a mailman after he stopped singing?

Wowsy, that seems like a huge change in career plans for him.

Posted by: BK ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 01:05PM

Tom is hearing impaired, and, thus, was never a regular part of the performing group. He has appeared with the family on occasion, including their tv shows and specials, and special stage performances. A reflection on your comment: we are called to our vocations. There is no more value to being a singer than to being a mailman. To do the work you are called to the best of your ability is what endows the work with dignity: not how many people witness it or how much income it generates.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 01:51PM

> we are called to our vocations. There is no more
> value to being a singer than to being a mailman.
> To do the work (to which your) are called, the best of your
> ability is what endows the work with dignity: not
> how many people witness it or how much income it
> generates.
>

Hear, hear!

Self-satisfaction is an important ingredient in one's labors. Taking your cues from 'society' on how to feel about you do is not the right 'way'. And thinking that people are impressed with you just because of your job is also flawed. We all have countless examples of both.

Date: July 09, 2018 01:57PM

I think it is great he was a mailman.

He did used to perform as part of the Osmonds in their earliest days though. I'm surprised he didn't take more of a backseat role job in his siblings careers.

It also takes a lot of moolah to raise a large family. Something the Osmonds are known for. Being a mailman isn't exactly a high paying job, but it is typically secure and stable.

Date: July 09, 2018 04:23PM

Amyjo Wrote:
> I think it is great he was a mailman.
>
> He did used to perform as part of the Osmonds in
> their earliest days though. I'm surprised he
> didn't take more of a backseat role job in his
> siblings careers.
>
> It also takes a lot of moolah to raise a large
> family. Something the Osmonds are known for. Being
> a mailman isn't exactly a high paying job, but it
> is typically secure and stable.

Not sure what you mean by perform with his brothers. He was never part of the "Osmond Brothers" who sang barbershop and were on Andy Williams. Nor part of the "Osmonds" when they became a pop sensation back in the 70's.

He and Virl did occasionally perform (dance, play sax) with them on specials and things, but were never part of the performing siblings in any permanent way.

Date: July 09, 2018 04:29PM

I was remembering when they were just starting out. They'd all be featured on television and in magazine articles. The entire group, sans Marie and Jimmy.

Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 10:22PM

She clearly assumed Tom was one of the singing Osmonds. In that case, going from an adored celebrity with millions of fans around the world to a letter carrier would certainly represent an extreme career change. She did not comment on the worth of the individual or his work.

not

Date: July 09, 2018 04:18PM

Amyjo Wrote:
> Tom became a mailman after he stopped singing?
>
> Wowsy, that seems like a huge change in career
> plans for him.

Tom never sang. He was born 90% deaf

Date: July 09, 2018 04:36PM

He was very much a part of the early Osmond brothers even if he wasn't overtly performing.

His brother Virl says of them both, "My brother and I helped with the Osmond Brothers' act -- we taught them sign language, so they could communicate on the set," he said. Virl's eyes twinkle as he continues. "And I taught them to dance. When they became well-known as a barbershop quartet, my mother, Olive, sent me to tap dancing classes so that I would not feel left out. I came back and taught the boys to dance."

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/oldest-osmond-sibling-shares-life-with-famous-family/article_017ad174-d755-55e1-a05a-33191c80ce9a.html

"Tom and Virl were both born with severe hearing impairment. Their younger brothers originally conceived the musical group in part to support Tom and Virl in purchasing hearing aids. Tom and Virl eventually learned how to play several instruments and in later years made occasional appearances with their brothers and sister, most notably the Christmas specials from the 70s and early 80s. Both brothers became the inspiration for the Children's Miracle Network.[citation needed] Tom has gained some hearing through medical treatment.

Tom and Virl were also the first deaf missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.[1]

Tom married Lyn Heslop on January 13, 1972. They had five children together, including one who died as an infant, and divorced in 1989.[citation needed] Tom worked for the United States Postal Service for 28 years before retiring in 2014. He resides with his second wife Carolyn in Ephraim, Utah." (wikipedia)

Date: July 09, 2018 07:55PM

Yes, those quotes are more accurate.

It was your comment of

"He did used to perform as part of the Osmonds in
their earliest days though."

that I commenting on. That is inaccurate.

Like you said later, he didn't really overtly perform. He was never considered one of the "performing" Osmonds.

Date: July 09, 2018 08:00PM

I may be remembering the magazine articles where all the brothers were interviewed and photographed together. They looked like they were part and parcel ie, "The Osmonds." It was very much a family enterprise nonetheless.

Date: July 09, 2018 08:05PM

Amyjo Wrote:
> I may be remembering the magazine articles where
> all the brothers were interviewed and photographed
> together. They looked like they were part and
> parcel ie, "The Osmonds." It was very much a
> family enterprise nonetheless.

Very true. Very much a family enterprise, very much a family business. Sometimes I got the sense that they were trying to live , what was it called in Mormonism?...the "united order"? Where members of early LDS church turned everything over to the church and it was dolled out as per need?

I remember Donny once saying that he never got a penny from the D&M show. It all went to the "family coffers"....

Posted by: Dragyn ( )
Date: July 22, 2018 03:57AM

Tom and Virl, the oldest two brothers, being born severely hearing impaired, never sang,Alan, eldest singing brother, retired formuscular dystrophy, Wayne, next,beat the heck out of brain cancer, retired after a stroke, Merrill, Jay, and Jimmy still perform together.

Posted by: csuprovograd ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 01:20PM

I was in the Osmond’s Ward in the SFV back when Virl, Tom, Alan and Wayne were in Scouts and we were all Aaronic together.

Tom would teach us signing during SS and Sacrament meetings and we’d ‘chat’ without being noticed.

Tom was a couple years older (I was Wayne’s age), he was a great guy, always upbeat and cheerful.

Virl (also deaf) would conduct and Tom would play piano (or vice-versa) for the hymns in Priesthood meetings.

Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 02:01PM

how many Osmond siblings are there. I'm 43 and never listened to them. I'm not really familiar.

Date: July 09, 2018 02:03PM

I do hope this man can make a recovery. He seems like such a great person

Posted by: csuprovograd ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 02:13PM

George & Olive’s kids:

Virl
Tom
Alan
Wayne
Merrill
Jay
Donny
Jimmy
Marie

Virl and Tom were born hearing Impaired.

Date: July 09, 2018 03:51PM

I believe Virl has about a 65% hearing loss; Tom is profoundly deaf at 90%, Both born deaf, and although did some stints on the TV show etc, never really performed with the their other siblings other than special TV shows. When they did perform, it was to dance or play the sax. They never sang

Their hearing loss is congenital. One of Merrill's son was also profoundly deaf (around 90% like his uncle).

Wishing Tom the best. He is up agains extreme odds with all of those complications.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 02:07PM

So sad. I met all the brothers except Jimmy and Donny and never met Marie when my father did part time computer work for their Orem Studio.

Tom was such a nice guy. He came over the most but I don't remember how he communicated with my father? Lip reading? I hope he lives through this.

I wasn't a fan of the Osmonds but I love their fan stuff. So we were a big poor family and so during the time my father worked there they gave us loads and loads of fan created stuff. I had more purple socks than any other kid. I also slept on an assortment of bedazzled purple pillows and just laughed at a lot of that crap. Love crazed teenage girls...

Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 10:27PM

He was having quite a bit of difficulty communicating behind the counter. She made matters worse by becoming flustered.

While I don't know sign language at all, I did happen to understand what he was asking and explained it to her. He was quite grateful.

Posted by: KathyD ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 03:08PM

I always wondered where all the gifts went that fans gave to the Osmonds. Now we know. Elder Berry has it. HAHA

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: July 11, 2018 11:13AM

:)

Date: July 09, 2018 03:11PM

I made my first frozen smoothies following some Osmond recipes as a kid one summer, from Better Homes & Gardens type magazine. They put the "cool" into summer. ;-)

That's when all the brothers were still a troupe. And before Marie had become a singing sensation.

Jimmy was the baby of the family (referring to the birth order above.)

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 05:40PM

That must be so very difficult for Tom's loved ones.

From a quick web search, the chances are excellent for surviving bypass surgery, but existing heart damage (along with other risk factors, such as diabetes,) can lead to complications. That is probably why Tom's doctor is being so cautious in his prognosis.

Posted by: Afraid of the Boogie Brethren ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 01:42AM

I was a volunteer for the Osmond Foundation in the 70s. Tom and Virl were great people and I had a lot of fun with them! Prayers for Tom that he can make it through this!

Posted by: Chicklet ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 02:24PM

I do not usually comment on things like this; however, being an Osmond fan since the beginning, my thoughts are with Tom and all those who love him. I wish he had been my mailman; I'm sure back in the day it was difficult to get regular work when you can't hear. Donny looks most Tom but I adore all the Osmond's. All the Osmond worked hard at everything they did to become household names. I pray Tom will survive this most difficult time in his life. He's a trooper and one of my favorites. Such a beautiful looking man. Blessing.

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 02:40PM

Back in my days of living in Las Vegas, somehow I got tickets to see The Osmonds do a show. The tickets must have come from my employer because I wouldn't have consciously paid for them, I don't think.

This was in the era of Merrill, Wayne, Jay and Jimmy and they performed at the Riviera Casino, doing lots of Osmond songs, Jimmy had a solo portion and there was some ice skating on a small rink in front of the stage. The boys didn't skate and I think there were just skaters as part of the show.

I was in line with my roommate (from whom I learned never to have roommates) and was amazed at the old ladies, about my age, in line with Merrill and Wayne posters (maybe for all of them?) and was amazed how excited they got when Merrill walked up the line shaking hands (with his wife and bodyguards). Overall it was an OK show, FOR THE OSMONDS!!

I was also in Chicago with my wife and her boss, 1994 I think, and we saw Donny do "Joseph and the..........." which has led me to see it at least 7-8 times since then. I also bought tickets for my high school daughter (who's now 36)and me to go see it at the Kingsbury Hall in WINTER 1998(we had to stand in a line to get bussed there). We found out earlier that week that Donny was sick and was being replaced by his nephew David (Alan's kid). He was OK.

And there's my Osmond history. Except for the sightings of them at the old University Mall in Orem. They weren't entertaining.

Having been through a coronary bypass 25+ years ago, I wish the best for Tom. Like any surgery, the recovery is the worst.

Date: July 10, 2018 07:55PM

If Alan's most recent FB page is any indication, Tom isn't doing well.

The whole post was a commentary on the LDS theology on death.

If that is the case, I hope, for the sake of everyone and for Tom, he passes sooner rather than later.

Date: July 11, 2018 09:52AM

Typical Alan gobbledegook!

Posted by: Hockeyrat ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 08:45PM

Sending healing wishes and comfort to him and family. I hope his rich relatives are doing all they can medically ; I’m sure they are , unless the church has ideas on this sort of thing , ie,prolonging if he’s suffering, etc.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 09:03PM

Best wishes for all of them.

Date: July 11, 2018 09:46AM

From his son:

Last time we updated everyone was yesterday while Dad was still in an abnormal heart rhythm. His doctors upped his meds slightly and tried shocking his heart for a sixth time. Again, this worked, and his heart feel back into normal rhythm.

As of now, he has not gone back into the abnormal rhythm since yesterday morning, which is a good sign. That said, twice over the past day a few of his vitals have fallen quite low (basically the indicators of how effective his heart is actually pumping blood). Even though this has happened, his team can tell that the pump is only offering minimal support at this stage (also a good sign). They intend to remove it tonight. This will be another big step. He's still being paced by an external pacemaker, on a ventilator and on extensive meds.

He was also pretty alert all day. He's opening his eyes and signing. He's in pain but the team is helping him manage that. He remains pretty swollen and sleepy, but it was great to connect with him and have some conversations.

At the end of the day, he's definitely making progress, however his dependence on meds is still very high. His vitals tend to drop quickly as they peel those back. We'll let everyone know how things go once the heart pump is removed.

Posted by: Dood ( )
Date: July 12, 2018 03:35PM

Lesson learned everyone!! Take the aspirin...2 aday..regular dose....just google "aspirin 2000 year old wonder drug" No reason not to take it, that is why there is enteric coated aspirin...God Speed to All!!

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: July 12, 2018 07:53PM

I cannot take aspirin because of bleeding. When I had a stent I almost died because of bleeding as they put me on a blood thinner - even after I warned them. I did survive.

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: July 12, 2018 04:03PM

Never been a big fan but as a violin teacher was very impressed by an interview I saw with Marie. She was asked what it was like to sing with Frank Sinatra when she was still a child. Her response was that everyone now wants to be a star but she and her brothers were brought up to be professional entertainers like it was a job.
When I see children violinists performing virtuoso material it makes me sort of queasy, especially since classical music is dying a flaming death. Now the same thing is happening as I see 9 year olds playing blues licks like Stevie Ray Vaughn while having nothing of substance to say. Really what is the point other than a bunch of adults trying to cash in on it?

Posted by: jay ( )
Date: July 12, 2018 05:57PM

Please cite the 9 year old . . . youtube?

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: July 12, 2018 07:42PM

As for violin I started working on Kreisler's Tambourin Chinois and looked it up to find at least a half dozen children well under 10 years old and they all sounded like the same robot.

As for blues guitarists I've seen so many videos scroll by I just ignore them now. Google it and you'll find them.

Posted by: jay ( )
Date: July 24, 2018 12:37AM

I think you need to listen to a lot more truly skilled blues and jazz guitarists. After you’ve immersed yourself in that, you’ll find talented kids interesting but you’ll never think they’re close to mimicking hard-working skilled artists.

Date: July 13, 2018 08:36AM

Update from Donny yesterday:

Many of you have asked for an update on my brother Tom's condition. I spoke with Tom via video phone yesterday. I'm very happy to report that his spirits are high and the doctors assured me that his condition is improving. They even had him out of bed and walking! I'm looking forward to giving my brother a big hug the day after tomorrow.

I want to publicly and sincerely thank everyone at the hospital who helped save Tom's life and those of you who have sent your thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful for the outpouring of love and support you've sent Tom's way.

Posted by: Asmithwick62@gmail.com ( )
Date: July 23, 2018 10:14PM

I am glad he is doing OK I have been thinking about him
Ever since I read about it.keep on getting better
I have been a fan of the osmonds ever since I was ten years old.keep on getting better love ya lots.

Posted by: beth camron ( )
Date: July 30, 2018 05:08PM

To Tom:
Hey "big brother" I'm sending you this message to let you know that I am praying for you.As I told Merrill and Jared that I am a strong born again Christian and I believe what Isaiah 53:5 says.By His stripes we are healed. I know a lot about heart issues.I have a thing called A-fib and that was caused from my hip surgery 3 years ago. I won't make you laugh but,I had a hard sneeze and I went into a-fib.My sneezes can blow windows out.Or I blow off roofs-lol

My parents had heart issues to.So I truly understand.I miss seeing you and Virl.You guys and your brothers and sister have been my family influence for years.I will explain that if I get to meet up with you guys.Keep doing well and keep your sights on the Lord.I send my love to you and the family and hang in there.Take each day as it comes,okey "big brother"? Love you all.Beth Cameron-PS:I do not know if my email is working.I will contact you later

Posted by: beth cameron ( )
Date: July 30, 2018 05:46PM

To Tom:
Hey "big brother"I just tried to send you a message and my old email did not work.How are you.I have a heart issue called A-fib.
I won't try to make you laugh but after I had my hip replaced three years ago,I was so loaded with medication that I sneezed and I went into this a-fib.When I do sneeze,I sometimes blow the roof off or I blow out windows-lol.

I just contacted Merrill and Jared and told them about me being a very strong willed born again Christian and I have been praying for you.Isaiah 53:5 says By His stripes we are healed.
I miss seeing you and Virl.Over the years I got good family influence from all of you guys.Thank you for that.

Tom,I learned sign language (very little) because of you and Virl.I must go now.Please keep your eyes on the Lord and He will get you and your family through this test.I go to Church on the Rise and this is a none denominational church and we learn from the Bible. My husband and I are very active and we have a strong belief system and we use prayer to keep in constant contact with our Lord and Savior.You will get through this and this test will be your testimony.

Take care of your self "big brother" we love you very much. signing off***love Beth

Date: July 30, 2018 08:44PM

Nice of you to do that Beth !!!

Posted by: beth cameron ( )
Date: August 02, 2018 01:57PM

To Frankie:Thank you for the nice comment.I care about Tom Osmond and he is a very special man and I still call him my "big brother".

To Tom:
Hey big brother,how are you feeling today.I keep looking for new updates on your condition.Why, because I care.I am not trying to be a pest or anything,I just care and I want to keep praying for you and prayers are important.The Lord knows my heart.And I know now that your physical heart is on the mends but your spiritual heart is strong through the Lord.

You have so many people that love you so much.Some people also consider you their "big brother"also. Yes I did take my heart meds and again I won't try to make you laugh but if I drink water I know I will fizz-lol.I am just as silly as Wayne and sister Marie.I have a brother who is worst than me.Our brother/sister relationship is based on humor.He also had a cancer scare and he told me,Beth when these things happen to you,you have to have humor and he is right.I know illness is no joke,but to have humor,I guess that is supposed to keep you upbeat.Is that right?

My husband also knows my heart and that I care about your situation.We are getting plans together to get our house renovated soon down the road.

Well I must fly.The Lord is with you and your family.Your still my special'big brother'my husband Henry says hello and best wishes.

Take care and God bless you. Love Beth

Date: August 07, 2018 07:35PM

(Not sure why some think Tom, or ANY Osmond for that matter, reads this site?)

Posted by: Proud to be Mormon ( )
Date: September 15, 2018 12:23PM

What is the latest on Tom Osmond?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.