Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: pollythinks ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 09:46PM

. "Andy Warhol was a Hoarder" ("Inside the Minds of History's Great Personalities, by Claudia Kalb.)

. "JUNE Allyson", by June Allyson (PUTMAN).

. "Off the Charts" ("THE HIDDEN LIVES AND LESSONS OF AMERICAN CHILD PRODIGIES", By Ann Hulbert (KNOPF).

. "UNDERSTANDING TRUMP", forward by ERIC TRUMP): BY NEWT GINGRICH (NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR).

. "My Life Bill Clinton" (Knopf).

. "SARAH PALIN", "Going Rogue" ("An American Life").

. "TED KENNEDY", ("scenes from an epic life", Simon & Schester.)

. "MANY MASTERS", by BRIAN L. WEISS, M.D.): "A TRUE STORY OF A PROMINENT PSYCHIATRISTS, HIS YOUNG PATIENT, AND THE PAST-LIFE THERAPY THAT CHANGED BOTH OF THEIR LIVES".

-----
Enough for now: Happy Reading.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 10:00PM

May I suggest two alternatives:

"Kennedy Babylon" by Howie Carr. You get lots of fascinating dope on all the Kennedys. And,
"Chappaquiddick" (formerly, "Senatorial Privilege: The Chappaquiddick Coverup") by Leo Damore.

We Bostonians know too much about old Teddy to let his hagiography go unchallenged.

I also respectfully question anything that has "past lives" as part of a therapeutic model. Isn't the LDS "Preexistence" a form of "past lives" belief system? And isn't "past lives experience and recall" part of EL-ron Hubbard's Dianetics and "Auditing?"

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 10:29AM

Used to be a bumper sticker, when Kennedy was running in the presidential primaries, that said: "More people have been killed by Kennedy's car than by all nuclear accidents combined."

I thought it was clever and hilarious. It was soon after 3 Mile Island and stopping nuclear power plants was a big issue. The Chappaquiddick coverup really frosted me.

Then along came Chernobyl so there went that clever phrase.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 10:10PM

pollythinks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> . "Off the Charts" ("THE HIDDEN LIVES AND LESSONS
> OF AMERICAN CHILD PRODIGIES", By Ann Hulbert
> (KNOPF).

I have a personal question, Polly:

Does this book mention, or have a section on, Lenny Ross (Leonard Ross)?

I know "what" happened to him, but I am interested in the "why."

He and I had a summer school class together at Hollywood High, and I have been interested in the "why" ever since.

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 10:18PM

"MANY MASTERS", by BRIAN L. WEISS, M.D.): "A TRUE STORY OF A PROMINENT PSYCHIATRISTS, HIS YOUNG PATIENT, AND THE PAST-LIFE THERAPY THAT CHANGED BOTH OF THEIR LIVES".

Past lives, reincarnation, etc. etc. ----- are you ready for that?

Actually, some psychiatrists claim some problems people currently have are caused from 'past lives' so they regress the person back there to correct it.

Good luck!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.