Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Nicholas ( )
Date: August 05, 2018 10:24PM

So the church is going to have a "Gay" registry even though "Gays" are not accepted into the church. If you are gay and you are Mormon, DO NOT put your name on that registry. It is a tracking mechanism and nothing more. The world's largest genealogy organization is redesigning FamilySearch.org so the LDS Church-sponsored database can store and provide records of same-sex families.

No matter how they sugar coat it, it is not a positive thing. You really have to know that it is only to keep track of you and who you affiliate with. Similar to what Scientologists do to keep track of "subversives". Don't Do it!!!!

If you are asked to specify gender or that you are gay then it should be illegal and all the gays should rise up and sue the crap out of them. It is a discriminatory practice. They will tell you its not BUT IT IS. Utah has some of the highest discrimination complaints filed against them in the country. If you live in Utah and you need help you really have to go out of state to the least Mormon state in the nation where ever that is.

The Kingstan Clan is real and all the underground stories are true.

I also feel like it is the Same with teaming up with the NAACP, I dont trust any of it. Wealth domination is their only goal. Any church that believes its Wealth accumulation is a direct correlation to your spiritual growth is a sham business plan and nothing more. They are loosing followers and grasping at anything to keep money flowing. Its disgusting

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 12:02AM

Can straight members register on the Gay Registry?

Also, if you have a sex change, and then quit the church because of the treatment received, a year after you die, do they dead dunk you under your birth certificate sex or your death certificate sex?

I gotz ta know!!

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 12:09AM

Be nice to Ms. Miner--I mean, Nicholas. S/he has had a difficult day.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 12:25AM

Do gays get hot flashes? Just curious.

Also, why is being subjected to yet more abuse by a stupid cult a bad thing? It’s nature’s way of correcting the natural balance.

Date: August 06, 2018 12:45AM

"Do gays get hot flashes?"

Only if the are simultaneously members of the NAACP and the Kingston Clan.

Posted by: Cold-Dodger ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 12:50AM

Gay registry?

Date: August 06, 2018 01:04AM

Exactly.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 03:46AM

This is waaaaay too good.

If we register on the divinely inspired Gay Registery, does that mean that our TBM children will have their baptisms retroactively cancelled?

Where do we sign up?

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 04:10AM

Is this an actual thing or someone’s paranoid ramblings?

Date: August 06, 2018 04:38AM

Third option: intentional provocation.

Posted by: anono this week ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 05:20AM

It's a real thing. Because cojcolds just loves everyone sooo much, they care sooo much about gaybies (even though they aren't accepting gabies for baptism) that they are creating a way for genealogy to present same sex partners.

Things are getting stranger by the minute.

Posted by: anono this week ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 05:22AM

they care more about dead gabies than live gabies.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 10:12AM

I guess this isn't like when you register at a department store for gifts for you wedding?

More like a Hollywood black list. Where's Roy Cohn when you need him?

McCarthyism. Nelsonism? Or would that just be Wendyism?

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 10:22AM

Thanks to the glorious temple work program the chancellor of Germany in the 1930s is now an Israeli King in the Spirit World. Many of your ancestors too could gain this great title if you'd get off your lazy butts and go get your genealogy work done. When he was chancellor, before his current Spirit World role as an Israeli king, the chancellor's administration had the Jews in his empire wear Jewish badges on their clothing. I suppose that in honor of his anointing to be a King we could start putting badges on the suits of the gays in the Church and do more to encourage our holy local leaders and their ministering representatives to more carefully feel for the sacred garment lines to help remind people of how special/holy they can be in the eternal pecking order if they are fully assimilated. Every time I scrub toilets at the chapel to help Heavenly Father save some money on janitor labor I'm doing my part to support this classification of gays which I've been taught is all fine/dandy thanks to the wondrous beloved Correlation program teaching and molding me from a very young age to think this peculiar way.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 12:04PM

I want to register Gay and resign Straight.

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: August 06, 2018 02:18PM

Religious Gay Registry....

Anita 1977
Hugo 1989
Andrew 1992
Ivan 2004
Katrina 2005
Irene 2011
Sandy 2012
Ingrid 2013

Posted by: You Too? ( )
Date: August 07, 2018 12:32PM

You have to be able to sing 40 show tunes from memory to get on.

Date: August 07, 2018 12:39PM

You have to be able to sing forty show tunes from memory while pretending really hard that such a registry exists. . .

. . . and believe that OPie, who tried to tie together homosexuality, church authoritarianism, the Kingston polygamists, and the NAACP, is anything more than a troll.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: August 07, 2018 01:19PM

Yeah. I have to go with fishy as well with this one--even as I sing 40 show tunes in a row ---with a boa!

Date: August 07, 2018 01:27PM

Pics or it didn't happen!

Posted by: captainklutz nli ( )
Date: August 07, 2018 12:44PM

The movie "In & Out" comes to mind. It's not just showtunes. Barbra Streisand figured largely.

Posted by: fossilman ( )
Date: August 07, 2018 01:54PM

So where do they register? Macy's? Bed, Bath and Beyond? ZCMI?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.