Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 09:29AM

Whenever something horrific happens the TBM blame the people in the area for not praying enough, not tithing enough, doing sinful things.

Well, seems to me that gawd is trying to get tscc to realize that not protecting the children is displeasing the lord.

Two large fires merged yesterday. The pole creek fire and the bald mountain fire consuming 20,000acres and evacuations are called. Then there is the elk ridge fire, the Spanish fork fire,
And yesterday while Sam was announcing his excommunication a new one the cobblerest fire by mirror lake near kamas.

Yes gawd is sending a message. Protect the children or burn!

Don’t the lds and Christians always point blame?

Lds repent!

Just kidding about the repent part. I’m just surprised I haven’t heard the usual blame game. And why does tscc ever think a message is being sent to them during a disaster?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 09:37AM

But...signs only mean what you want them to mean! And that's never something contradictory to your beliefs! How dare you suggest otherwise!!!

:)

Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 09:52AM

I was just trying to be helpful.

It’s been a long time since a prophecy has been proclaimed by a profit. I hate to see them miss an opportunity.

Posted by: badam2 ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 09:51AM

Well it's about time gawd started getting mad about child abuse and did something.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 09:57AM

And when everything is burning up, guess which church will NOT provide evacuation centers.

Date: September 17, 2018 10:23AM

Probably the morg

Date: September 17, 2018 10:25AM

Oh shit my best friend and his family used to live in elk ridge. Small little town.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 10:47AM

When the disaster happens to others it's because of wickedness. When it happens in Happy Valley© it's a test of faith. Dont'cha know?

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: September 23, 2018 12:25AM

There are a couple of other fires called the Roosevelt and the Marten, 34000 and 5000 acres respectfully, both east of Afton Wy.

Afton is home to one of the newest temples in the U.S.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: September 23, 2018 01:05AM

The people whose kids die due to medical neglect, because of religious beliefs, are going to jail. Religion isn’t diplomatic immunity. There are still laws and professional standards, the precursors of laws. The secular world is the one with standards. It’s not going to stand by forever allowing mental abuse in cults.

TBMs can’t imagine that they are behind the curve, not ahead of it. But they have a solution to the problem: even more reactionary thinking.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: September 24, 2018 02:52AM

THEY SURE AS HELL ARE !!!!

When duping MORmONS is SO easy that it becomes SO tedious that the LYING POS who runs the MORmON Scam is SO bored that he gets up to openly and directly tell his brainless MORmON followers that the Joseph SMith story sounds utterly preposterous just to have a change a pace from the same tired old worn MORmON promotional BS, tells the brainless MORmON flock that they will believe any thing just as instructed, and the MORmON followers find his remarks to be faith promoting just the same as all the other MORmON propaganda, then it is a sure sign that the MORmON flock is ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL !!!!!!

https://youtu.be/RbrJjqZul-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5eqps2O7s8

STUPID ASS MORmONS!!!!!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: September 24, 2018 09:12AM

If a plane crashes and one person survives it is because god saved that person.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: September 24, 2018 01:33PM

No, he simply miscounted the number of people on board.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: September 24, 2018 01:08PM

I saw the sign and it opened up my mind and I am happy now.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.