Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: September 21, 2018 11:36PM

How can anybody sing Praise to the man consider themselves moral when that man was a child rapist, pedophile, old, dirty old man who preyed upon his followers by sending them off on missions overseas so he can have his way with their wives and daughters? Who can call themselves moral when they sing the Praises of common con man was arrested and convicted of fraud for money digging before you can visit his neighbors that he had seen an angel named Mormon who told him to f*** his followers wives and teenage daughters. Seems like a common pathology of cult leaders who have their way with their followers wise and teenage daughters everyday. Just like Brian David Mitchell. What makes Joseph Smith and Brian David Mitchell any different? They're both f****** evil and if you sing their praises what does that make you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogblogger ( )
Date: September 21, 2018 11:49PM

Who broke the record again?

Posted by: badam2 ( )
Date: September 24, 2018 10:58PM

Hahaha now that's funny.

Posted by: Aaron ( )
Date: September 22, 2018 11:19PM

Hey Koriwhore

I know you and I have butted heads in the past and for that I apologize. You bring this point up from time to time, and you are right. Joseph was a piece of shit human, no getting around it. I don't know how they sing praises to him, it makes me sick to my stomach.
I think about all the shame I experienced from confessing my sins. All normal things that normal people do, like having sex with their appropriately aged girlfriend. When I found out Joseph was fucking under aged Fannie I was mad. I'm still mad. Fuck that guy.
He started a cult and we were either born into it or we bought into it. It sucks. We were all victims of that shit. I have been out for a solid decade but it still affects me. I hope we can get past it. I wish we could destroy the cult but I don't think we can. The best we can do is lead a happy and healthy life and hopefully get as many loved ones out as possible.
I offer to you sir an olive branch. I am sorry for being a jerk to you and hope you (and I) are able to get past the shit that some fat, big nosed, stick pulling idiot did in the 1800's.

Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: September 23, 2018 06:11PM

I accept your olive branch.
Peace Bro.
We are on the same team.
Warriors for truth,
Not anti Mormons.

Posted by: minnieme ( )
Date: September 23, 2018 11:56AM

the mormon logic goes like this:

Prophets are people who are just human and make mistakes.

And yet, Prophets make infallible judgments for the whole church because they've been called of god and god will never allow the prophet to lead the people astray again.

Both can't be true, and yet somehow whenever I bring up the mistakes of the church I get the first response, and whenever I bring up the need to change policy I get the second response.

I hate them.

Date: September 24, 2018 11:02PM

I have never actually understood how the prophet actually leads the people of the church. He just reads other people's words on a teleprompter from what I have seen over the last 30 years.

Date: September 24, 2018 11:05PM

To answer koriwhore it is called very good brainwashing since birth. That is why they continue to sing praises. It's badass brainwashing.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 23, 2018 10:44PM

I don't like the implied, "Well, I'm right, so what's that leave for you?" thing they have going.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.