Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: turdfondue ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:40PM

Any fellow heathens out there attend Ricks during those dates? Say hello! I lived in Rigby Hall 1st north in 1994 and then the chapparal sh!t hole in 1996-1997.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:58PM

Sorry, turd;

Both Ron & I were at Ricks also, but much earlier...

just sayin'

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 08:05PM

3rd North Ensign Hall guy here. '66-'67.

Posted by: MOI ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 11:39AM

Rigby Hall '77-'79, '86-'88. Private room 210 north. Loved it. Except for the idiot next door who was into Saturday Night fuckin' Fever and had that shitty Bee Gees crap blaring night and day. God!

Posted by: GC ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 04:07PM

I was there from 77-78 in Rigby Hall. One year was enough for me.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 11:47AM

At Ricks, when the gals told their friends about getting laid (with an RM), the next question was: 'Did he keep his G's on?'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2018 01:53PM by GNPE.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 01:25PM

When I was there the honor nazi's had stooges all over looking to rat out those who strayed.

Posted by: Ricks surviver ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 01:58PM

I was there for two semesters, 1980 - 1981. Two semesters was all I could take. My room mates and I were placed on probation for having two guys in our apartment (not dorm) after midnight on a Friday night. We were all just talking in the living room while bundled up in our winter clothes. There was no necking or making out - just talking. The Nazi landlord accused us women of no longer being "intact" and reported us to our bishop. We were placed on probation for two weeks, which included a bed check (we had to be in bed - not just in our bedroom - by 10:00 PM). A woman from Ricks actually walked into my bedroom every night to confirm that I was in bed. I was 19 years old!

One of my biggest regrets in life is that I didn't go to a mainstream, non-religious university.

Posted by: Ricks surviver ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 02:15PM

Forgot to mention that I was at Sunrise (Sinrise) Village apartments. The landlord patrolled the property every night till 2 AM to make sure none of us snuck out. I felt like I was in reform school.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.