Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Hairdresser ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 11:34AM

The makeup may have been provided by Orrin Hatch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 11:58AM

Haha! Well the Mormon church is the IBM of religion. The leaders wear business suits, white shirts, and ties. The so called prophet is usually called president. The church is a corporation. Apparently it has a lot of money. The president is a public figure and I'm sure all the stuff public figures need in the modern world Russel M Nelson has access to. Public relations experts. Media experts. Makeup and hairdressing express. It's all a show.

A bit boring in my opinion. I think Russel M Nelson needs to starts wearing holy robes and funny hats.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 04:54PM

"A bit boring in my opinion. I think Russel M Nelson needs to starts wearing holy robes and funny hats."

You can bet he will when they bury him.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 12:01PM

I'm more interested in the profit's bullet proof car.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 05:06PM

Whadda ya wanna know Dave. It's an Audi A-8, modified by International Armoring based in Centerville Utah,about 10 miles north of SLC. They mostly build stuff for oil sheikhs, South American cartel members and government officials. International celebrities that have homes in other countries. I've been in their plant. Lee Trevino had a car built for when he visits his ranch in Mexico. You can get different options on protection levels. But, why a profit, that talks to god would need one is beyond me. He could ride in a normal car with god acting as GPS. Hey Russ, avoid East Temple- guy with Uzi. Hey Russ, take I-15 instead of 215 to the airport- guy with grenade, etc.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 12:41PM

Everyone does. What makes them 'personal'? OPT - other people's TITHING? What'snew?

M@t

Posted by: exminion ( )
Date: November 01, 2018 03:24PM

The personal hairdressers and makeup artists go with the President and his wife on all their trips. I wonder if they travel first class, also.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.