Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: November 07, 2018 10:56PM

A lady friend of mine is 20 or 21 weeks along in gestation with her third baby. This kid is kicking really hard, unlike the first two. It’s like there’s a little Chuck Norris in there. Does this mean the baby will be hell on wheels in early childhood?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 08, 2018 06:06AM

Quite possibly all the way through childhood. Encourage the child toward sports and athletics.

Posted by: I know whatcha mean !! ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 06:16AM

I have had 3 babies. My 2nd ( who is now a beautiful 26 yr old young lady ), was absolutely obsessed with kicking her way into the world when I was 4&1/2 months. Then after a few more weeks,my body decided it'd about 'had enough' of a kicking kid, that I had to be put on meds to slow down any labor. When I got to my 7th month of pregnancy , they hospitalized me a couple of times. I'd never met anyone so derned excited to pop into the world ! Finally, at 8 months , I told my husband "I'm done...take me to the hospital cause we're having this baby"!
My OB ,(who was also a Mormon) saw what I was going thru & I said 'This is happening,NOWWWW'. He had me come down to the end of the bed ( lower part of bed lowers into a sitting position) & our daughter was born 20 minutes later howling for everyone in Utah to here. (She came so dang fast that we had an entire room of nurses watching.) Regarding your question : She was my easiest kid to raise. She is a spunky die-hard loyal Mormon & in an active single's branch, though.(She hates that noone else in the family go to church at all.) This probably didn't answer your question....good luck! (Tell your friend my next one came a month early also) He was my biggest. I went in for an ultra sound at 8 months & since they couldn't get his entire body on the ultra sound screen , they rushed me right up to labor & Delivery & did a c-section right away.(They were worried that if he went full term that he'd be still born.)

Posted by: Paintingnotloggedin ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 04:29PM

My kid that kicked me until black & blue - I bruised and rib cage changed shape in pregnancy turned out to be a National Merit Scholar

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 04:46PM

Paintingnotloggedin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My kid that kicked me until black & blue...
> turned out to be a National Merit Scholar

:) :) :)

Posted by: Concerned Citizen 2.0 ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 05:06PM

...yes. It is possible. Many babies who are in the womb, and have been subject to loud noises, excessive movement, or physical trauma issues, can often turn out to be very troubled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 06:14PM

concerned citizen, that baby looks like a GA! lol Also favors my ex a little.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: November 10, 2018 07:41AM

Future soccer player

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: November 10, 2018 11:30AM

It could mean a number of things, possibly including overall health like emotions, social-mental-psychological concerns, exercise, diet, etc., from Mama to baby, or a baby LDS trying to GET FREE!

It might just be trying to get comfortable.

It might be dancing, building, working...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.