Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: December 12, 2018 02:57AM

Don't you wish you could be as smart as the MORmON PRofit!!! just look at what he has learned !!!! .....I said LEARNED, NOT EARNED!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58V6CFlxoJY

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: December 12, 2018 03:21AM

Yours now for as little as $29.95 per month. Hurry! Supplies are limited.

LSD Church Spokesman: "Did you know that after you die, you will be eternally separated from all of your family members?

Religious Consumer: "I did not know that! Is that true?"

Spokesman: "It certainly is. Distressing, right? Many of us look forward to reunions in the hereafter. But such things cannot be. Eternal separation. Never seeing your beloved family members ever, ever, ever again."

Consumer: "Oh my gawd! That's horrible! Surely there has to be some way to be reunited. Please tell me that it is not 100% impossible! I don't care if I never see my cousin Jake again...after what he did. But I love my sisters, and my parents, and my little children. Oh my gawd! Eternal separation...as in forever??? Tell me that there's a solution to this problem, pleeeeaaaase!"

Spokesman: "Well, this is your lucky day! It just so happens that there is a way. It's not easy. It's not cheap. But there is a way. Would you like to hear more?"

[Spokesman then explains about the sealing ordinances and consumer agrees to buy them, then consumer asks an odd question...]

Consumer: "That's a relief. Only 10% of my gross annual income for life. I thought it might be harder than that. Just one more question. What about close friends? Do I need to be sealed to them too?"

Spokesman: "No, you can see them anytime you want...unless they're in hell. Your close friends aren't murderers are they?"

Consumer: "No. Of course not!"

Spokesman: "No problem then."

Consumer: "But...I...huh? No problem getting together with friends, but I have to pay thousands and thousands of dollars every year for life in order to see my family members? Why the difference? Something smells fishy."

Spokesman: "Don't think too much. Everything works better when you don't think too much."

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: December 12, 2018 03:52AM

QUOTE Spokesman then explains about the sealing ordinances and consumer agrees to buy them, UNQUOTE

.....while carefully avoiding any mention of the actual premise that the deal is based upon which is insanely STUPID secret (actually unmentionable) temple handshakes.

Great Example of MORmON foolishness!!!!!

MORmONISM !!! it makes sense ....to MORmONS!!!

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: December 12, 2018 06:46AM

But wait!
If you act now, we'll double your order -- so you can also dead-dunk all your ancestors (and those of anybody else you can think of), and be with them forever in eternity as well!*

*subject to dead people accepting the absurdity of mormonism. Offer not valid in New Jersey and Africa. UT residents add 10% tithing tax.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: December 12, 2018 10:40AM

Yes, and the Amish don’t pay to get on the turnpike.*
Death doesn’t sever families not sealed in the temple either.
Russell M Nelson, fully loaded. Will someone please check that kid’s diaper?

* They pay to get off like everyone else.

Posted by: mel ( )
Date: December 12, 2018 12:21PM

I didn't like my family when they were alive and my idea of the worst possible eternity would be having to be with them.

Funny how the Church doesn't have a backup plan for those of us who DON'T want to be with family.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.