Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lowpriest ( )
Date: January 11, 2019 06:02PM

...or younger, if possible.

I just realized that the most recent change to ordination of young men to Aaronic Priesthood offices assures that they will be ordained younger, some up to 11.9 months earlier than they would have under previous rules.

This gives the LDS leaders the chance to indoctrinate them before their thought processes mature.

It also ramps them up earlier to be ready for missions at age 18. I wonder if this was intentional. It's very subtle.

Sorry if this has already been observed in other posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: January 11, 2019 06:11PM

In the not to distant future, 3 year old's will be passing cheerios to the congregation.....11 year old's will be serving 7 year youth missions in their stakes....18 year old's will be serving 2 year missions in the field....21 year old's will be expected to be temple married within 3 months of returning from their mission.

Posted by: Afraid of Mormons ( )
Date: January 11, 2019 07:11PM

Your suspicions are right. Read my rant about the cult using children to corral their millennial parents.

My granddaughter is 11, and he is already in Young Womens, learning how to date only Mormon boys, marry only a returned missionary, date young, marry young, have babies right away. The kid is into gymnastics, skiing, soccer, volleyball, art, and playing on the floor with her little sisters and cousins. She is getting straight A’s in school! Now,those depressing ninnies are going to pester her into “date night” and “standards night, and SEX-interviewsand BAPTISM RITUALS FOR DEAD PEOPLE IN THE CREEPY TEMPLE. Mormonism is so unhealthy and counterproductive. I’ e been teaching her to sayteaching her how to say “no,” all her life, but she’s very young to withstand the barrage of Manipulative, abusive Momons.

Mormon adults take unfair advantage of innocent children.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.