Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: February 09, 2019 08:17PM

How 'bout you ask Jesus next Thursday? Because we all know you have weekly meetings with him. My Seminary teacher told me so, and he would never be mistaken about something like that. So would you please do it, and then pass the word along for the rest of us? It would clear up so much confusion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: February 10, 2019 02:55AM

Sorry, this need of yours concerning Rusty Russ just ain't going to happen as he is too busy demanding the Lord answer him as to why he is not the Pres. already. I'll bet when the Lord begins hearing Rusty's voice he immediately turns the channel.

I hear God now. Have a listen.

Rusty again? Why does he bother? He already thinks he is God himself so why doesn't he just pray to himself? I have better things to do than listen to him belly ache...like watching my beautiful rainbow shine or counting the raindrops that fall in an hour or finally catch three winks of sleep instead of my usual one he thinks I need.

That guy....I've told him to stop glaring at my children, to find a less damn arrogant voice (sorry there for the swearing, but sometimes it is the only word that works), and to find a smaller horse to sit on as I am tired of his being on his high high-horse. How does his wifey put up with him?

This I know, some of my earth creations turned out better than others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2019 07:31AM by presleynfactsrock.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: February 10, 2019 07:23AM

God preferred Monson. At least with TSM he could relax with him around a bottle of Pepsi after a hard day's smiting ;-)

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: February 11, 2019 02:28PM

Funny!

I can easily imagine that.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.