Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: carameldreams ( )
Date: February 15, 2019 11:57PM

Unique brand of SICK. Just like Liz Smart’s stupid father.

Girl was kidnapped TWICE aged 12 and 14 by the SAME MAN and repeatedly raped after he brainwashed her into thinking she was an alien who could only save her family by having sex with him - after he seduced her mother AND her father to get close to her

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6692455/Jan-Broberg-kidnapped-TWICE-raped-family-friend-sexual-relationship-parents.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kerri ( )
Date: February 16, 2019 12:08AM

Yeah i posted about this a couple weeks ago. So clueless, eh? Too ashamed and simple-minded to face the ugly realities going on in front of them. All very unsavoury, so let's not address it. Reminds me of my parents in law. Very Joseph-smith-ish how he brainwashed that poor kid into believing this was what she needed to do.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 16, 2019 12:23AM

Mormons are sitting ducks to sociopaths by friggin design. It makes them easy marks for their parasitic church. Cuz money.

These authoritarian boobs have no respect for your individual mental sovereignty or how you interpret the world, which is tantamount to having no respect for God. But it’s okay, money is their God.

I try to watch them speak, but they give themselves away. They should be wearing orange jumpsuits.

Posted by: wowza ( )
Date: February 16, 2019 11:54AM

Come on now.

Those people were especially stupid. he even got the dad to jerk him off. I mean, you have to be a special level of inbred to be tricked into that.

The way they talked reminded me of a branch of my husband's family. They were squirreled away in a small town and never left it. There only concern was church and family. No research, no learning.

There are many members that are brilliant scientists, authors, artists, etc. Please don't take the lazy route of clumping them all into the same inbred backwards mold.

Posted by: abby ( )
Date: March 04, 2019 09:31PM

I agree. I was furious with how the father showed more remorse helping a man jerk off than allowing his daughter to be abducted TWICE and sexually abused repeatedly.

The jackass & his wife let him sleep by his daughter for six months. That asshole abuser knew what he was doing. He had their immoral behavior over their head. That right there is how it was worse that they were Mormon. You can repent and be forgiven of acts between consulting adults, but it doesn't come off your record.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 16, 2019 12:25PM

I couldn't believe it when he got the father to jerk him off. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

They was beyond belief in their stupidity. (Whoops there, I sound like white trash--they was??? I had made a correction and that slipped. ha ha)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2019 12:26PM by cl2.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: March 14, 2019 04:18PM

For starters, a lot of Catholic parents have been overly trusting of their children with priests. We know that now, obviously, but years and decades ago many parents assumed the best of their clergy.

Then there's this recent piece in the Post about parents, mothers especially, who trusted their young boys to celebrity--specifically, Michael Jackson.

An interesting read, with some shared issues with the "Abducted" situation, and differences:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/michael-jacksons-evil-was-totally-obvious-at-the-time/

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: March 14, 2019 04:28PM

Let's not forget the Baptist youth pastors who molested a large number of kids.

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: March 14, 2019 04:25PM

They were certainly naive and clueless

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.