Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: March 14, 2019 09:13PM

I feel like Samuel L. Jackson, "This motherf***** is like ruining the planet and all kinds of other crazy shit. And the people think that’s okay. It’s not f***ing okay. And if you’re not saying anything, then you’re complicit. And I wouldn’t give a f*** if I was a garbageman and I had a Twitter account; I’d tweet that s*** out. I’m not thinking about who I am and what my job is when I do that s***."

Only in regards to MORmONism, "This motherf***** is like ruining the planet, trying to get people to wear magic underwear and sing praises of a rapist and all kinds of other crazy shit. And the people think that’s okay. It’s not f***ing okay. And if you’re not saying anything, then you’re complicit. And I wouldn’t give a f*** if I was a garbageman and I had a Twitter account; I’d tweet that s*** out. I’m not thinking about who I am and what my job is when I do that s***."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44617/samuel-l-jackson-trump-supporters-you-are-paul-bois

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogblogger ( )
Date: March 14, 2019 09:37PM

Way to repackage "if you're not with us you're against us", AKA the false dilemma fallacy.

As if those are the only possibilities.

Posted by: Observable ( )
Date: March 14, 2019 11:15PM

Jackson sounds like an uneducated nutjob.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: March 15, 2019 01:21AM

He’s a very talented actor. He doesn’t write the stuff. The “moment of clarity” diner scene in Pulp Fiction was fantastic.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.