Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Katie MB ( )
Date: March 18, 2019 04:09PM

Has anyone heard if Jimmy Osmond is recovering from his stroke? How severe was it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angela ( )
Date: March 18, 2019 04:40PM

I'm gonna guess if his family hasn't said anything, then his family wants to be private.

Respect that.

Posted by: Katie MB ( )
Date: March 18, 2019 09:55PM

I am not showing any disrespect to Jimmy. I was simply concerned and care what happens.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: March 18, 2019 06:08PM

He's still recovering at home. This is a nice article. I think it's about as much of an update as we will get at this time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6772545/Jimmy-Osmond-55-banned-brothers-visiting-suffered-stroke.html

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 18, 2019 06:24PM

If he died we'd hear about it. So no news is good news IMO.

Posted by: Brielle ( )
Date: August 18, 2019 10:53PM

Jimmy suffered a stroke onstage in the UK in late Dec 2018. He was taken immediately to the hospital after the show. He had a massive stroke after he was admitted at the same hospital. His brother, Merrill, did an interview last month stating that Jimmy's return to the stage was "off the cards" and the article strongly implied he would never again perform. Later, Merrill stated that his words had been taken out of context, but he did not state they were untrue. There have been statements from some fans who seem to be in the know that Jimmy will never again return to the stage.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.