Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 04, 2019 04:04PM

We haven't had "one of these" threads in awhile. I came upon this blog page looking for other the coffee and tea possibly being acceptable question. Down in the comments must have been why I got this result. Those comments are interesting.

But what a question?

"I wonder now if masturbation without lusting after someone to whom you are not married might be acceptable."
https://www.fairmormon.org/blog/2013/01/02/fair-questions-4-whats-wrong-with-masturbation

Like what Mormon in their right Mormon mindset would think this is a "fair question?" Really?

Are Mormons so far removed from the land of fetish and sexual expression as to think that A) they could masturbate with a license to do so and B) not understand that sexual expression isn't just about rubbing one out?

God, it is like the Mormon sugarland fix. Just get in their belly with many spoons full of sugar to help the horrendous council of their leaders go down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 04, 2019 04:39PM

What masturbation has going for it that can never be taken away is that it's so darn handy!

Long before man learned to reach for the stars, man could ...

Posted by: ForYoungMenOnly ( )
Date: April 04, 2019 08:03PM

At least they quoted BKP.

Date: April 05, 2019 11:59AM

Right? Funny how they call for abstinence and a prohibition on personal individual sexual expression just like the 19th Century crazies of whom LDS thought polygamy was their cure.

If only they followed a health code where they could see that they could masturbate and not grow weary of intercourse and look at erotica and not faint from intercourse.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: April 04, 2019 09:55PM

How do you know that any day now they won’t reverse themselves on that too?

Date: April 05, 2019 11:54AM

I don't.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.