Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: May 03, 2019 10:03AM

I couldn't find a link, yet, but it was AWEsome!
Interviewed Tim Kosnoff, who won millions on behalf of 10 friends of mine who were abused by our Scout Master, who was a known pedophile, and was protected by the GD abusive Doomsday CULT.
The piece last night pointed out that when Bishops call the abuse hotline, the call goes straight to the law offices of Kirton McConkie, who go after victims to silence them. Ive seen them in action against my friends. Bastards.
The linked Vice article below is about BSA getting sued into oblivion, but it also interviews Kosnoff, who has sued LDS Inc 150 times. Too bad he is retiring.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/vb9ey9/sexually-abused-boy-scouts-will-soon-have-a-chance-to-sue-the-organization-into-oblivion

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jordan ( )
Date: May 03, 2019 10:29AM

It would be a great shame for the BSA to disappear completely. However, the way they have dealt with this matter is as bad as the Catholic church. A lot of boys could have been spared.

Date: May 03, 2019 12:36PM

Jordan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It would be a great shame for the BSA to disappear
> completely. However, the way they have dealt with
> this matter is as bad as the Catholic church. A
> lot of boys could have been spared.
I appreciated the BSA and was a scout leader in the Morgue, until I found out about all the abuse going on. When I blew the whistle in the wake of a lot of abuse coming to light, that was the end of my BSA career. I left the abusive CULT and got behind the victimz in a massive lawsuit which the CULT paid out millions, thanks to Kosnoff, and before my own kids fell victim, thankfully.

Date: May 03, 2019 12:36PM

That's it. Thanks.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.