Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 09:09AM

Good Morning everyone! It is a warm humid day today here in Eastern North Carolina. I have officially moved out of my trailer and now I am staying at my friends house. They have a large garage that is separate from the main house that has a large upstairs room that my friend and her husband is letting me stay in for a while until I am able to get on my feet.

Right now I am over at the main house doing laundry and about to go get some breakfast so I can go back over the the garage and take some of my stuff up to my room. Probably be doing this for most of the morning because there is things that I need that I can't find. This afternoon, I probably will hang out with my friend and just relax.

So what is everyone else doing today!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tutu KJ not logged in ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 09:31AM

Today is a exmo meetup in Fullerton CA at Brownstone Café
It's at 10:30

I'm looking forward to seeing twinker & D and many others there.

Just hoping the sun peeks thru the clouds because we'll be on the patio.

KJ

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 10:01AM

I'll be there!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 10:32AM

Coffee and breakfast with good friends

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 11:21AM

Probably will work some as they are begging for extra help. Maybe plant the flowers and tomatoes I bought this week.

Posted by: got2Breal ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 11:35AM

Doing my laundry and some cleaning in the morning. I'm going to go for a long bike ride in the afternoon. Glad it's finally warm enough for that.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 12:52PM

Hiking, eating, napping, reading. What else could Sunday possibly be for?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 01:01PM

I shall continue my efforts to defend the Earth from alienable affections!

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 03:04PM

elderolddog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I shall continue my efforts to defend the Earth
> from alienable affections!

Whew !!!! I can't tell you how relieved that makes me feel.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 03:08PM

Watching Les Miserables... Its so sad I keep thinking STOP !!!!

I can't take the misery. Why do I watch ?

Posted by: 6 iron ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 01:37PM

Looking forward to the Raptors game tonight vs Warriors.

We the North !!!

Going to a sports bar to watch.

8pm start which sucks because well work is 8 am tommorow and I tend to consume that evil malted barly beverage with some sports anxiety a bit too much, lol

Go Raps!!!

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 01:48PM

This morning was just rain, rain, and more rain. Alas the skies are clearing and the sun is starting to break through for a change of scenery and to begin drying the ground out again. :)

It's been too wet to do any yardwork, so my next favorite past time when not puttering around the house is going shopping. Or window shopping since it saves me money if I just look. ;o)

Now I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon catching up on some laundry and getting ready for a trip in the coming days and weeks to Utah for a visit.

There was a whole kennel of dogs in the parking lot of a shopping center yesterday and today from Louisiana trying to find homes for all these homeless dogs. I went to look at some today and would love to adopt them all. But since I lack Doris Day's resources, I abstained and resisted the urge to bring even one of them home with me. I already have a geriatric pooch who is getting older by the minute. He would hate it if I brought another dog into the fray. He'd think I was trying to replace him!

They had a Phyrenese puppy there that was four months old that was huge. I couldn't believe she was only four months. She was gorgeous. Big fluffy white with gold markings. And then little shit zsu dogs. And everything in between. I was surprised these people come all the way from Louisiana just to try and find these dogs a home. But they do.

I'm in the market for a Bernedoodle someday. Maybe a miniature Bernedoodle. Just not now. Maybe after I'm retired and relocated where I plan to move to when I leave upstate New York. They're hypoallergenic, which is what I'll need if I'm going to get another poochie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2019 02:46PM by Amyjo.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 06:22PM

We got some decent amount of rain Friday and yesterday which is good because it cooled thing off here. We were in the 90's most of this week which is miserable for the last week of May.

My friend has a small dog that is like 14 years old and the poor thing is having issues with her hips. I had to help hold her this morning just so my friend could put eye drops in.

Date: June 02, 2019 06:48PM

That was nice of you to help your friend hold the dog.

At that age they do start to slow down quite a bit.

Date: June 02, 2019 02:02PM

This is a miniature Bernedoodle pup. Is this one of the cutest puppies you've ever seen or what?!

https://vippuppies.com/puppy/dixon-7-2/#lg=1&slide=0

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 03:20PM

It is hot and dry here in central Arizona. I will be having lunch with some friends about 1:30

Date: June 02, 2019 03:24PM

Did you attend your two-hour cruise?

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 05:54PM

It was "a three-hour cruise."

A three-hour cruise. . .

Date: June 02, 2019 07:32PM

It was recently modified and is now a two-hour cruise. At least that's what I was told had been reported in the mormon version of T(rue) V(ersion) Guide.

Posted by: GNPE! ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 03:30PM

neighborhood yard sale...

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 05:26PM

Off out for a walk, drinking beer (wine for my wife) with her cousin and her husband in a pub.

Posted by: exminion ( )
Date: June 02, 2019 07:52PM

Laundry, gardening, office work. My kids and their children are all in California, visiting their vanished father and his pack of angry hounds. I'm heading out now for an evening of games and movies with my best (non-Mormon) woman friends. I love the cool, scented breeze, and the thunder that comes and goes. My dog is terrified of the thunder, and I might come home early, if the weather gets too fierce. If so, I'll watch "When Calls The Heart", and answer some personal e-mails, and anticipate the coming week. I'm the oddball that loves my career.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.