Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: subeamnotlogedin ( )
Date: June 28, 2019 04:48PM

Tom Stollings
2 hrs
Tonight on ABC Nightline, they will be airing the story about our case. Finally the world will get to see first hand how evil and controlling the Mormon ( the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ). I keep forgetting they changed their name. Lol !!!
They knew and protected a sexual predator wirh a big known name in the Mormon leadership Christopher Michael Jensen. His family have served in Utah over other countries missions and more.
It’s reported that this monster abused over 47 children. I am sure there are many of more victims. He did this over six years here in Martinsburg WV.
Multiple Bishops, Stake President, multiple leaders all the way to the top of the Mormon church knew and did nothing. To this day they still deny, even though in our trial that was settled after 10 weeks. They still lie. The facts and evidence was presented for the world to hear and it is public record.
Even though we had to fight three judges and go to the West Virginia Supreme Court of appeals we finally got our trial date. We would have never considered settling at the time when we did but the judge was threatening to call a mistrial and set another trial. We did what was best for our children. We knew at least 70 percent of the evidence had been shown for the world to see.
The judge and church lawyers broke so many laws in doing this. Trust me they will and are going to be held accountable for the world to see the evil in the Mormon church and in court system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: June 28, 2019 04:55PM

Thank heaven this is getting publicity. Thank heaven for the #MeToo movement and the Catholic scandals.

Churches can't hide this rot like they used to do.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 28, 2019 06:22PM

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be watching for it this evening.

Are you saying that you settled out of court after weeks of trials and delays?

I'm glad for you that aspect is finally over, but is it really ever over?

Good it's in the public record for the world to hear and see. That's what the church is afraid of the most, is negative publicity.

Shalom.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: June 28, 2019 08:06PM

Date: June 28, 2019 10:04PM

I don't think that's on where I live. I checked the tv listings. The only ABC Nightline is on @ 12:30 a.m. for 1/2 hour.

If you have a link to it please share.

Date: June 28, 2019 10:54PM

Here is a link but tonight's episode is not on there.

https://abc.go.com/shows/nightline/episode-guide/2019-06

Date: June 29, 2019 02:48AM

Thank you.

It must not have aired in my area. Or at least on my cable network. A half-hour nightline was all there was on at 12:30 a.m. So I figured that could not have been the one.

Posted by: looking in ( )
Date: June 29, 2019 05:18PM

I think that was it Amyjo. I watched it, and it was a half hour program.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 29, 2019 03:57AM

Incredible. What a story. I've been following it online.

Date: June 29, 2019 03:58AM

Where, Don?

Date: June 29, 2019 07:53AM

Date: June 29, 2019 07:55AM

Date: June 29, 2019 05:20PM

Thank you.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: June 29, 2019 10:04PM

I stayed up to watch last night. Brave parents like you should be commended for fighting this evil.

His parents should rot for protecting him and passing him off as a person to care for your children.

Date: June 29, 2019 11:01PM

I have copy and pasted it from facebook. It is not my story.

Date: June 29, 2019 11:18PM

Thank heaven for that.

Posted by: Marsha Marie ( )
Date: October 02, 2020 06:44PM

I am appalled to see that Tom Stollings is acting as an advocate, when he is an abuser himself! Please do not allow your children around him!

Feel free to search Facebook for Tom Stollings post, where you can find all of the proof in the comments sections of my post.

In the words of Tom Stollings “If I had a wish, it would be that everyone who has been abused to bolster the abuser, family members, church members, and names all over social media”.

Wish granted, Tom!

Posted by: Marsha Marie ( )
Date: October 02, 2020 06:48PM

Here is the link to find all of the proof! Shame on you Tom!

Stay away from our kids! #saveourchildren

https://www.facebook.com/100000812320060/posts/3422333391137038/?extid=0&d=n

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 03:18PM

I *seem* to remember (meaning that I could still be wrong) the LDS church getting in legal trouble for sending out Kirton McConkie folks who interviewed the people, and told the ward to not cooperate with the police or other authorities. That was a form in itself of interference with the investigation. Anyone else know about that?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.