Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: July 09, 2019 12:43AM

I've listened to The Avett Brothers for a long time and saw them a couple of times in Las Vegas when I was still there. My middle son got into them from me (I'm so proud) and has seen them many times here and has traveled several places to see them. My daughter also loves them and she and her husband drove to Portland to see them last year.

They're appearing tomorrow night at the Usana Amphitheater out on the west side of SL Valley. My son and his wife and his kids, my daughter and her husband and my ex-wife (!!!) who is going to pick me up at the Trax station and then stop for my son at his work which is just a couple of miles away. (Long story I know)

I'm looking forward to it--my son is going but he's mad at them because their last album has a different sound to it and he's counting on them playing mostly their older stuff.

The weather ought to be good. I've never been to the Usana but I prefer a concert that I have seat to sit in. Hope it all works out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: July 09, 2019 09:20AM

Congratulations on the listening pleasure and especially family time! Have fun!

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: July 09, 2019 11:32AM

Have a great time! I've never even heard of the Avett Brothers, so now I'll have to look them up.

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: July 09, 2019 12:14PM

This is my favorite album of theirs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotionalism_(album)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.