Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: flaxenlocks ( )
Date: July 10, 2019 07:22PM

May mean nothing at all, but it does make one go Hmmmmm.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: July 11, 2019 02:27PM

Probably just something very innocent, like swapping planes...

Posted by: olderelder ( )
Date: July 11, 2019 03:03PM

Rich people knowing other rich people: what are the odds?

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: July 11, 2019 03:34PM

Mis-quoted without apology to the late Leona Helmsley.

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen 2.0 ( )
Date: July 12, 2019 07:19PM

...for those interested, this situation w/Epstein is likely to metastasize into something politically horrific. There is a direct connection to the NXIVUM operation, via the Bronfman girls. Not only were Clare/Sara Bronfman implicated in the Raniere operation, a direct financial link to Epstein is also in play with his association with the father, Edgar.

...stay tuned for extreme fallout. Allison Mack was to Raniere as Rachel (Ray) Chandler is to Epstein. We will hear of her in the near future. Ghislaine Maxwell is just his front person (madame). She was also seen in the front line at Chelsea Clinton's wedding ............go figure.

Huge implications for the lucky attendees of Little St. James Island......party on dudes!

Date: July 12, 2019 07:34PM

ConcernedCitizen 2.0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...for those interested, this situation w/Epstein
> is likely to metastasize into something
> politically horrific.

And thus we have to treat this with great care, because already "Republicrat" partisans are trying to adorn the scandal with "Demican" names, and vice-versa.
>
> Huge implications for the lucky attendees of
> Little St. James Island......party on dudes!

I hope you're sardonic there. Or sarcastic. Or something.

Date: July 12, 2019 07:43PM

...1-800-SHTF.

Date: July 12, 2019 09:54PM

I simply mean that, given the recent ruffled feelings over politics, personal issues, and sniping that the Epstein issue is politically volatile. Please note my play on partisan names, "Republicrat" and "Demicons." Just like when we hear a report of an active shooting, a common, immediate instinct is to see if we can link that to the party or ideology we disagree with.

And with all respect, considering that many young people's lives (girls, mostly, I assume) have been harmed, I just thought the "party on" remark was uncalled for.

No offense intended, none taken,...peace!

Date: July 12, 2019 10:21PM

...yeah. More will come out, which implicates many on both sides. No political axe to grind here......just wait. Heads will roll!........finally.

Date: July 12, 2019 10:57PM

ConcernedCitizen 2.0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heads will roll!........finally

...I hope. I'm guardedly pessimistic. Money and power gives people lots of escape routes. My fervent hope is that his operation at Little St. John was a massive blackmail and extortion scheme, and he used his information (and media) for access to money and influence, as well as sexual exploitation of girls and women. All sorts of theories floating around the web, some sensible, others really exotic.

Item: Nobody seems to know just where or how he made his money.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: July 13, 2019 01:38PM

I hope they pursue this as aggressively as possible and take down every single adult who was involved directly or by aiding and abetting. Hopefully there will be enough public attention that craven self-promoters like Acosta cannot possibly intervene.

This thing is pure evil.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: July 13, 2019 01:41PM

Right. Who cares what side of politics they are on. They ALL need to be identified. No payoffs. No buddy protections. All of them.

Posted by: mikemitchell ( )
Date: July 13, 2019 01:45PM

Ditto.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 13, 2019 04:49PM

And you know this how ?

Date: July 13, 2019 06:33PM

...take your pick. Believe, don't believe...It's all good. The facts of this case (when everything finally surfaces) may surprise many....

s

Date: July 13, 2019 06:34PM

...sorry. All three links to this were scrubbed by mgm't. Just look up "Wikipedia changed Jeffrey Epstein."

Date: July 13, 2019 06:44PM

You do need to be careful.

In your last foray, you said your relative worked in border patrol and that there were Africans in custody exhibiting Ebola-like symptoms. That canard quickly proved fraudulent, and the sources were all bad.

I don't know if you are right on this score--it wouldn't surprise me in this case--but you don't have a stellar record when it comes to sourcing.

Date: July 13, 2019 07:10PM

Sez you...ebola symptoms first manifest as the common cold; flu. After the initial period of illness, the disease quickly advances into more serious symptoms; internal bleeding, vomiting, dehydration, etc. Yes, you are free to believe what you will. Perhaps the Congolese immigrants were released. I can check with my nephew, but then, what's the point...right? "Not a known, recognized source"...according to the oft-referenced, folded piece of paper in your shirt pocket.

Date: July 13, 2019 08:54PM

If that came from your nephew, someone needs to teach him how to evaluate information. The Congolese entered the Americas and then moved north to the US border, a process that took months Since the latency period for Ebola is 2-21 days*, they would have been profoundly ill and incapable of traveling long before they reached the US. Moreover, they spent more than three weeks in the US camps, so there is no way they were ever infected. Basic math shows that the claims on the far right were absolute nonsense.

Then there are the statements of authoritative officials reiterating that the claims were completely unfounded, including San Antonio's health authorities, who describe those claims as "patently false."

https://www.ksat.com/news/far-right-website-s-claim-of-congolese-migrants-with-ebola-patently-false-city-says

See also the statements by Portland, Maine's health officials, who have received 170 such immigrants. . .

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/record-number-of-african-migrants-coming-to-mexican-border

I hope your claims regarding Epstein are better than those informing your false description of events on the US border.

*https://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/faq-ebola/en/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2019 08:56PM by Lot's Wife.

Date: July 13, 2019 08:20PM

...damn. Last couple of posts were just starting get good.

Posted by: Zenmaster_NLI ( )
Date: July 15, 2019 07:48PM

I remember seeing this about 2-3 years back. Need to go back and find documentation.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.