Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 12:40PM

Good afternoon everyone from a hot Eastern North Carolina. I just got back from church and waiting for the oven to warm up so I can pop my frozen pizza in. Probably spend the afternoon with my feet up and working on a blanket that I am crocheting before heading back to church. I might throw in a ride around the neighborhood on my friends golf cart as well. Tonight, I am hoping that my friend and I can get another driving lesson in after church.

Oh I finally got my learners permit so I can start learning to drive this past Monday so I am pretty nervous about learning.

So what is everyone up to this afternoon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 01:31PM

Coffee and breakfast in town with my friend...now just surfing the net and deciding whether to take my car into town for a cruise this afternoon....and more coffee

Posted by: Talon Avex ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 01:42PM

Cracking open a beer and enjoying the sunshine!

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 02:04PM

I was HOPING to see LP perform at Bumbershoot, but that didn't happen;

feed friend's cat, take dog to dog part in Sequim.

Hoping for a new, lasting love partner....

Oh Well

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 02:06PM

Sitting around in my PJ's.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 02:41PM

Hiking, cooking, napping!

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 03:56PM

Eating warmed up Little caesars pizza and crazy bread from last night. And cold Diet Coke on ice.

I have 2 adult children who live in the SLC area, but they are both out of town for the long weekend so I have no one to go visit.

I might go see Once Upon A Time in Hollywood again. It's a great movie with lots of the F word and some terrific music from the late 60's. It's VERY long.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 05:46PM

My boyfriend wants to see it again as he didn't catch what was going on. He thought for some reason that that was what happened the night before the massacre and then the Sharon Tate one happened. He made me confused, but I came home and read it. I thought the movie meant what it did mean. I like it better than any of "his" other movies I've seen. I don't know how to spell his name.

Took dogs for walk, went to Costco in Ogden since we don't have one in Cache County. I just got done doing some work. I'm going to take a nap and then go to a movie with my boyfriend.

Posted by: LJ12 ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 05:13PM

Eating pizza and watching the Russian series ‘Better than us” on Netflix. My day was short though, I have to be up for work at 4am. Good while it lasted.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 07:27PM

Got my steps in at the State Fair. Ate too much and am now crapped out on the couch watching 60 Minutes.

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: September 01, 2019 08:55PM

spent about 2 hours on the phone with a very patient tech support guy trying to figure out why our new doorbell camera wasn't working.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.