Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ApostNate ( )
Date: October 12, 2019 04:31PM

...as Jalen Hall (from Spanish Fork UT and an RM) becomes BYU's first African American starting quarterback. I'll never understand how any African American athlete chooses to represent a school named after BY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 12, 2019 07:03PM

I thought I heard them say that the very pale Black quarterback served a mission...

Not that any of this matters now, because BYU lost, so BY will be muttering, “I coulda told’em!”

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: October 12, 2019 07:49PM

Old Brigham can turn over in his grave all he wants but I don't believe the modern church cares one bit.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the church has given new meaning to the phrase "Threw him under the Bus" by moving Briggy's grave to a new location underneath an undisclosed bus stop somewhere in Salt Lake City.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 12, 2019 08:13PM

It must be hard for BY to turn over in his grave given how much that bus weighs.

Posted by: WillieBoy ( )
Date: October 14, 2019 11:51AM

How do they expect to win with a LAMANITE coach?
Haven't they read the Book of Mormon? "Loathesome and lazy" - what kind of Coach can he be?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 14, 2019 12:35PM

Does Hall drive a cadillac ? Petersen says it's OK for black people to drive cadillacs.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: October 14, 2019 06:49PM

Young has now rolled over so repeatedly in his grave that the remaining connective tissue on his skeleton have given way, making it so that his bones are no longer articulated. This has disappointed him very much on account of the fact that he can no longer turn but a couple of his bones, his pelvic bone being one of them. Also, his jaw has dropped from his skull, which annoys him very much.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.