Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lumberjack ( )
Date: October 21, 2019 10:41AM

Mitt won't, but maybe Pierre Delecto will!

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 21, 2019 11:04AM

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 22, 2019 07:09PM

the lame ass MORmON POS Mitt could NOT save a rancid piece of cheese from the three blind mice, just like other lame ass MORmONS

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 08:44PM

Where's Mittens?

I sorta expected he might be more vocal lately, but I guess not...

Posted by: JoeSmith666 ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 08:53PM

Romney is Biblical.

Look it up.

Baalam's Ass Spoke...

Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: November 01, 2019 02:31AM

He had a dream that told him that the colt--and only this colt-- would grow up to be the white horse anticipated in the prophecy.

On the way home from the ranch where Mitt purchased the colt, Mitt noticed that the colt seemed to enjoy feeling the wind in its face coming through the car window.

Mitt pulled over and decided to put the colt on the roof of the car thinking that it would make the colt very happy.

The colt managed to stay on the roof for about 10 minutes after Mitt got onto the freeway, but then fell off when Mitt was changing lanes. Unfortunately, the colt fell off right in front of a Mustang (from the Ford ranch) that was speeding at about 80 mph.

The spirit of the white colt is now in heaven dropping horse pies on the golden plates, which are also now in heaven. Meanwhile, here on earth, the White Horse prophecy has been cancelled indefinitely, pending further notice.

Date: October 31, 2019 10:51PM

Double-post (see the Brigham Haunted House thread) but I couldn't resist adding it to this one.

Thomas, grandson of Mitt via Tagg, put on a vintage tuxedo, mustache, beret, and dark glasses and adopted "Pierre Delecto" as his Halloween persona. I applaud him (and his family) for having a self-effacing sense of humor on this.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/yes-mitt-romneys-grandsons-dressed-002757496.html

Date: November 01, 2019 07:38PM

"Somebody reported seeing Mitt Romney out on Halloween costumed as a Republican."

More tricks than treats, I presume.

Posted by: ptbarnum ( )
Date: November 01, 2019 03:33AM

Omg, my nutbar MIL was on about this one a few weeks ago, before she started extorting us for money. She didn't specifically say White Horse but she did say Mitt was going to make everything okay and that the 1st Pres wouldn't let our country fall.

She thinks it's the end times anyway but wanted to let us know we needed to be loyal Americans, whatever she means by that, I have no idea.

Let's just say for giggles that Romney does play a key role in reaching an amicable conclusion to the current...ummm... "discussion" underway in DC. GREAT! Who wants all this discord anyway? Thanks, Mitt my dude, for doing the thing you swore you'd do when you took office. I'm still not going to ever be Mormon again.

The whole prophecy is bat guano anyway...a spectacularly unimpressive prognostication for JS to make in that moment in US history. The Constitution was headed for crisis almost the instant the ink was dry and everyone knew it. JS certainly knew the civil war was looming in his prospective lifetime. He wasn't peering that far ahead through that thick of mists in time. Saying there would be a Constitutional crisis was about as divinely psychic as me stating that "the current POTUS will say something in two days' time that shall vex much of the people mightily,and thus shall there come upon the people contention and much whispering of doom". It might snow a bit in some parts of the US, too.

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen 2.0 ( )
Date: November 01, 2019 02:38PM

...yes. He will fulfill the prophecy. "The White Horse's Ass Prophecy."

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 03, 2019 02:58PM

The New Yorker predicted this back in 2012:
https://images.app.goo.gl/1ACVCKtZexsgKTA1A

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 03, 2019 03:02PM

Also this by our own Pat Bagley:

https://images.app.goo.gl/ky6GVbbwuwPEYe3S6

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.