Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 03:35AM

set your sights on going to the Telestial Kingdom and work out an arrangement to make visits to hell.

Seems like with all the gnashing of teeth that is constantly and frequently promised, those would be your best markets. Sure, the Celestial Kingdom will give you a basic celestial income, but will it be enough to really do what you want to do? Those vacations in the Kingdom of God can be more expensive than you think. What if your mansion in heaven needs some emergency repairs? Will the basic celestial income be enough? I doubt it. My guess is that you can pick up more afterlife coin treating teeth gnashers in your spare time than you'll ever get out of the basic celestial income.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mother Who Knows ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 05:26AM

I love you, Wally Prince! :-)

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 10:03AM

If you are a dentist & a faithful member while still here in earth you can become a Bishop and interrogate children about the most intimate details of their lives.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 10:39AM

Yeah, you could build a great and spacious golden tooth palace that would never fly in the Celestial Kingdom. It would be a bad ass crib for all eternity.

Posted by: synonymous ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 12:12PM

Alternatively, you could extract gold fillings from peasants' teeth to help pay for additional temples. Skim a little and presto! Lucrative side gig!

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 12:22PM

I really thought that everybody was supposed to be made perfect through the resurrection. I used to be a pest and ask my youth leaders if those dudes who lost their arms to ammon were going to have full use of their arms after death. They assured me that amputees would be made whole again.

The very thought of wearing braces for eternity under a mormon orthodontist scares the hell out of me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2019 12:24PM by messygoop.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.