Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 05:38PM

I didn't see this already on RFM. A house has offensive decor involving the beheading of a baby and other gruesome sights.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/utah-family-slammed-halloween-decor-151953786.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 07:16PM

I can't place that house. I wish I knew the address. I heard just a little statement at a distance from my TV yesterday and didn't check up on it.

I think it is a LOT over the top to have babies having their heads cut off with a guillotine. I don't see anything fun about that. My neighbor does A LOT of decorations and everything is in "good taste."

I need to find out where it is they live. I'll ask my sister. She'll know.

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 11:18PM

cl2 Wrote:

>
> I think it is a LOT over the top to have babies
> having their heads cut off with a guillotine. I
> don't see anything fun about that.

I agree. It would bother me to have to look at it, and I wouldn't want my four-year-olds seeing it.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 01, 2019 10:47AM

She has lived there for most of her life. She's 58.

I just think if there are little children trick-or-treating, that you use some good taste.

Posted by: JoeSmith666 ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 08:54PM

This pisses them off while they read about The Headless Horseman.

Brigham City is so full of moronicpriesthood pricks they deserve something this asinine to whine about.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 09:09PM

aren't we all 'Happy' when individuals take it upon themselves to be the arbiters of Good/Bad, Right & Wrong?

'bad' Halloween decorations? Gimmeee a Fing Break

Posted by: macaRomney ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 09:59PM

We get upset at baby doll bodies and blood, yet have P.Parent**** in every city in this State, with their billboards proudly waving on main street. I guess violence is ok as long as it's done where we don't have to see it?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 10:40PM

Right, you just have to need it. “It” being violence, in its appropriate dosage.

Violence is a tool, and as with any tool, needs to be used when called for. Why else would ghawd have given “it” to us? You can’t argue that he’s against ever using it, right?

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 10:38PM

"The drag queen, known as Blair Back, can be seen sitting on a bar as Ke$ha’s 'cannibal' plays in the background. Back is wearing a costume that features a replica of a pregnant belly. He begins to [mimick an act of self-harm] When he removes his hand, it’s coated in [imitation] blood. He reaches inside [and "removes" simulated human parts]. He [consumes] mock blood..."

[Edited by Caffiend to minimize offensive material]

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/10/31/sick-drag-queen-mimics-cutting-brutal-abortion-dismembering-baby-new-york-bar/

"Blair Back," rhymes with "Bare Back" -- get it? LOL.

Well, "no accounting for taste," as they say.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 31, 2019 10:48PM

Romney's grandson Thomas, via Tagg, got a tuxedo, mustache, and beret and adopted "Pierre Delecto" as his Halloween persona. Three cheers for somebody with an authentic sense of humor!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/yes-mitt-romneys-grandsons-dressed-002757496.html

A black name tag would have really completed the outfit.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.