Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: November 06, 2019 03:58PM

After dark late Sunday night we get a knock on the door only to find two MORmONS on the other side asking if we wanted to hear about Jesus. I told them I used to be a CULT recruiter like them and I knew far more about their CULT than they wanted to know.
They laughed and asked if there was anything they could do for us.
I told them, no and said goodbye, which saved me a lot of time arguing with delusional CULT recruiters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: November 06, 2019 06:03PM

you could also tell them wearing masonic longjohns, green aprons,does not get you into heaven

Posted by: snowball ( )
Date: November 07, 2019 10:19AM

Shortly after I moved into our current house, the missionaries came to my door rather late after our baby had gone to bed. I guess its just one of those Karma things--how many times did I do that very annoying thing. The next time they showed up on the 4th of July--while my LDS parents were visiting--awkward!

I had some other encounters, but I guess that's what you get for living two miles from a temple. Oh well--I like the neighborhood in spite of that. Fortunately, I can't see the thing from home.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.