Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: normdeplume ( )
Date: December 05, 2019 07:57PM

This funny clip sounds a lot like the rest of the stuff authored by the Freemasons who set up the cult called Mormonism. Shriner clowns, the lot of them.

Their Doctrine of the Coven Ants 102 has it as:

13. Whenever this council convenes to act upon any case, the twelve councilors shall consider whether it is a difficult one or not; if it is not, two only of the councilors shall speak upon it, according to the form above written.

14 But if it is thought to be difficult, four shall be appointed; and if more difficult, six; but in no case shall more than six be appointed to speak. {Appoint ye six, seven is right out!}.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-sz-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=sz&p=monty+python+the+holy+hand+grenade#id=1&vid=0ea105fe8b9f63a3b41ac8e11a08e0ac&action=view

www.montypython.net/scripts/HG-handgrenade.php
"Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: December 06, 2019 01:20PM

About as sweet as Vogon poetry.

Posted by: glassrose ( )
Date: December 06, 2019 10:47PM

"And hooptiously drangle me,
With crinkly bindlewurdles,mashurbitries.
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, See if I don't!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2019 10:47PM by glassrose.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.