Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Old Al ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 08:20AM

If I am figuring it correctly, $100 billion would build 500,000 $200,000 homes. In some parts of the country it is possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: praydude ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 01:21PM

100 billion is around 9 nuclear-powered aircraft carriers...

Posted by: praydude ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 01:22PM

If you robbed Nakatomi Plaza 153 times - that would be 100 billion.

Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: January 02, 2020 09:41PM

Hey PrayDude...

& all this time I thought I was the only one whose favorite Xmas time movie is Die Hard (the original)!!!

Me thinks that LDS-INC doesn't keep that $100-B in bearer bonds though!!!

Happy New Year!

BTDTEM

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 04:06PM

A million dollars in $100s is 10,000 bills at 1 gram each, which is 10 kg or 22 pounds. It will fit in a carry-on bag.

One billion dollars is a thousand times more, or 22,000 pounds. That's about the maximum load for a standard tractor trailer truck with a large box trailer.

A hundred billion of course would be 100 tractor trailers, full of $100 bills.

That should give you a visual image of what $100B represents. And remember, a carry-on bag amount of that 100 truck load is a million dollars.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: January 02, 2020 09:48PM

How much can I fit in my bra?

Asking for um, yeah.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2020 09:48PM by Beth.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 03, 2020 03:28AM

Now I know what the money is for. So every Mormon woman can get a boob job.

Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: January 02, 2020 09:50PM

Hey Brother of Jerry,

Finally!!!

An answer to my Query of "How much cash can Bednar stuff in a Samsonite as he flees to Brazil?"

So maybe according to your calculations if he stuffs it really hard maybe $2.5-million to $3.5-million...give or take a few hundred thousand.

Me thinks that amount should cover his lavish lifestyle that he's grown accustomed to for at least a couple years or so down there.

Or so it seems to me...

Many Thanks & Happy New Year!

BTDTEM

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: January 03, 2020 04:59AM

$100B is one tenth of a trillion dollars. Even these days where the earth's population is measured in the low billions, not that many things are measured by the trillions. For a relatively small American cult, this is a lot of money. I hope that Laura Gaddy and her class action suit take a big chunk of this money away from the church and that the church is forced to change their claims and fraudulent teachings as a result.

I didn't like reading the articles where the church leaders were talking about how frugal the church is to be able to save their money during challenging economic times, by comparing their saved money to the condition that most people are in who don't save their money. Anyone can save money when they pay no taxes and people all send them free money. That doesn't say anything good about the church when they are supposed to be a charity, not a hoarding fund.

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: January 03, 2020 01:23PM

Bring back the janitors.

Posted by: Justice ( )
Date: January 04, 2020 09:18AM

When the Truth finally comes out we will find that a good deal of the 100 Billion is the proceeds of Mormon Frauds hidden away
in Swiss Banks

Here is a good example of it

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/credit-suisse-pleads-guilty-conspiracy-aid-and-assist-us-taxpayers-filing-false-returns

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.