Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 12:54PM

The location of the trial on Monday, January 13th is 330 South 200 East in SLC.

Here's the docket and the trial judge information for what I obtained Crystal's personal permission to post here:

http://salamandersociety.com/slamtoons/Crystal-Legionaires-1-13-2020-Judge-Magid.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ptbarnum ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 01:15PM

When is LD$ Inc.'s trial for laundering $100 B in charity money,I wonder. When will Rusty, et al be asked by a prosecutor if they've stopped protecting sexual predators?

Good luck to her, the whole thing is a waste of court time.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 03:29PM

It's interesting, cricket, that the charges have been reduced from a misdemeanor to just an "infraction," which I believe is the equivalent of a parking ticket.

That's more reasonable, and it makes protesting in conference seem reasonable for others as well. Good news!

Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 08:43PM

Why is she being prosecuted at all? She attempted to express an opinion to an organization of which she is a member. Please explain how that can be construed as a crime in any sense of the word. Oh, I forgot- the church sets the laws in Utah.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:00PM

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:17PM

I've watched this video twice. I don't like the gentleman seen on camera, but that could just be cuz I'm a Lamanite and I don't trust sincere-sounding White men.

His story is compelling, especially the conclusions he reaches about mormonism and Utah. And I am inclined to believe that the church has definitely called some very bad men as GAs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A97odud60o

The exposure he gives to the notion that men living in Utah who are TBM temple-worthy Judges, lawyers and cops will absolutely honor their temple commitment to protect the church over their civic commitment to follow the law, if following the law 'damages' a GA or the reputation of the church, is hard to ignore. There exists plenty of independent evidence that this is often the case.

Powerful organizations prove their power by inflicting their wills on people who get in their way.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:36PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.