Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Warrior71783 ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 08:46PM

I just got both my bank accounts garneshed entirely within hours of getting a notice. I owed on some medical bills and i thought they would just garnish my wages but nope they garnished all i had in both my bank accounts all at once. Holy snikeys i keep learning new things about the law as i have left the cult that had no law and obeyed no law. The real world can be brutal as well. Its not really a free country i keep figuring out. If you can not keep up on your medical bills you can get all your accounts garnished to zero. All at once, they can legally take all of your money. Dang. So many laws that no one even knows about i keep learning. My counselor did not even know that they could do that.

If you can't get access to cash outside a bank you are kind of screwed. Its kind of my fault for not studying the laws like a lawyer and realizing what they can actually do legally i guess. Instantly make a person broke with a few hours warning. So yea, lesson here is you do not live in a free country. It never was free from the beginning. I thought they would garnish my wages but nope they went to the bank and just clane me out like it was nothing. I kind of figured they could pull this kind of thing off but damn you don't have to prove me right every two seconds that this is not a free society. People want their money just like a cult. Not much difference here. But at least i know what they can do now. Not even your money in the bank is safe. One court order and its all gone. Kind of felt like that night i got assaulted by a church leader. In an instant they took it all away in one power move. The lesson that never stops repeating. Take my soul away and then take my money away. Its cool there is no one here but damn they can pull off some brutal crap with a court order. Learned a hard lesson today. Keep your cash in your house in a lock box. If you can't pay back on medical bills they will take the money by force. I know i am a self-defeating loser and i deserve this. Yes the message from my youth was pretty clear. I'm probably not supposed to win but just exist somewhere. Locked up or not it feels pretty much the same to me and i've lived both. If they can take all your money from your bank by force then no one is safe really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogbloggernli ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 09:13PM

Learn the joys of trusts, llcs and separation of assetts.

The legal fiction of corporate personhood.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:39AM

I definitely did and do not have the money intellect as others of knowing how to protect your money from these type of things. Just left my money hanging in checking accounts screaming "hey take me!!". And they did take all of it. Absolutely all of it.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 09:36PM

Now you know why people who lived through the great depression didn't trust banks or the stock market. Now people trust too much.

Nothing really new. The government even confiscated gold in the 1930's.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 09:52PM

That's why runs on the bank were a big deal - a panic is not good.

And that's why we have the FDIC - the federal govt said, "Bank people, you must keep a certain percentage of liquid assets and we'll guarantee each depositor up to $250K."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Deposit_Insurance_Corporation#Insurance_requirements

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 09:57PM by Beth.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:45AM

I wouldn't trust an FDIC government backing anything after today. Isn't the courts that ordered the court order to take the money from the accounts part of the government?

Date: January 07, 2020 01:52AM

that won the judgment against you.

FDIC is federal but it's more to assure us that the bank will not run out of money for each account up to $250K so if things go sideways, we won't all run to take out our money at the same time.

Date: January 07, 2020 04:42AM

I see

Date: January 07, 2020 01:42AM

I highly advise people to not trust their bank. HIGHLY advise. They follow a court order to the tee and your screwed. To the tee. A few hours warning. Thats it. Before it was all gone. The bank even lied to me that they did not receive any notice.

Posted by: ??? ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 09:45PM

I am so sorry This happened to you, warrior! You have been working hard to better yourself. You accomplished so much toward a better life.. Then, this happens. It looks like they could have taken small amounts, giving you time to get it together. Both accounts wiped out? That's harsh.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:34AM

This is just a speedbump i hope. As far as work goes i have been doing fantastic. Once my paychecks come i will hold onto the money in cash to avoid any immediate catastrophe just in case although the sheriff did say i had some time before they try this wipeout again of my accounts. I was way too lax and way too trusting of the bank. WAY TOO trusting. They really do not care they will garnish their best customers entirely without a second thought. Without a second thought. This was my main lesson for today. The bankers did not stop a full two account wipeout today after telling me they received no notice to my face. Even SSDI disability was wiped. That tells me enough right there. They want me to be an adult and play in their arena then that is exactly what i am going to do. The days of being lax are over. I am a warrior and i will fight this. No more movies, no more video games and maybe no more books i am going to focus tomorrow on a solution. Maybe i do have to file bankruptcy now because of their bold move. I am talking to a lawyer tomorrow and i know exactly who to talk to. These guys won't let me live in peace. First 20 years of life of surviving cult abuse and brainwashing with no help from a jesus and then survived a car accident and i'm still fighting these money vultures. Ok ok i do owe the money and i was going to pay it with garnished wages. NOT GARNISH MY WHOLE TWO CHECKING ACCOUNTS. Man. I need to relax and sleep. I keep learning new things. Especially that cult teachings really mess with you in the real world. There is no jesus. His money did not get stolen. MINE DID. I have proof that my accounts were definitely garnished today not jesus's accounts. Jesus has 100 billion dollars apparently that he has been sitting on. F#ck that guy and his statues and his pictures. Bastard leave me hanging to abuse and bullshit in my past. I will take responsibility. I am still not dead or locked up.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:39AM

You're fighting the good fight. Well done!

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 01:51AM

Definitely.

Warrior, I think you have a pretty good case to get some of your money back (that which came from SSDI). Getting legal help is just what you should be doing.

Hang in there and do what the attorney advises. You will make it through this.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 03:48AM

Come follow me, the savior said.
Lie to your followers to get ahead.
Though medical care will rob you blind,
I will only mess with your mind.

Date: January 07, 2020 04:47AM

Some truth to this. How do you avoid all this bs babylon? Do you live in the wilderness away from civilization like i want to so people can't mess with you?

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 08:08AM

I thank God for all of the bad things that happen to me and leave it all up to her.

It’s too bad you got screwed by the rich. That pisses me off. Aren’t you glad you live in a country where the politicians are so easily bought? Cuz freedom.

Date: January 06, 2020 09:47PM

And they need a court order unless you owe the federal govt. They can grab your tax refund and a percentage of Social Security even. But for a private company, they can't just grab your money.

Now, if you owe the bank for like overdraft fees and stuff, the bank can take that.

Did the hospital tell you they were sending your account to collections?

If you *still* owe the hospital, get on the phone with them tomorrow and work out a payment plan or even ask to have some of the $ written off.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 09:51PM

Wisdom.

Take responsibility immediately, see what you can negotiate. They'll be more amenable to compromise if you reach out to them right away.

Beth's right. It's the best way to handle a very unfortunate situation.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:03PM

Good advice from Beth.

A lot of people go bankrupt because of health care expenses. It's a frightening fact of health care in the USA (even if you have insurance).

If you owe money, almost all your assets are vulnerable. It's not just medical bills that can do this.

The best option when possible is to discuss the situation before it goes to collections and work out a plan.

Date: January 07, 2020 04:52AM

I was trying to call them to work out some payment plan but could not get a hold of them. Then i looked at my accounts and they were already garnished. I was too late. If i would have known they could clean me out i would have been more vigilant earlier. I thought they were just going to garnish a percentage of my wages. But they took everything.

Date: January 06, 2020 10:04PM

So you got a notice about garnishment, but you thought they were going to garnish your wages.

1. Did you receive a summons to appear in civil court?

2. If so, did you go?

3. If not, did the court tell you that there is judgment against you?

Do you still have any documents re: garnishment?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 10:23PM by Beth.

Date: January 06, 2020 11:35PM

There was no court date to appear to. I went in when i got a subpeona and they told me i had already lost and i was going to get garnished. So i was like ok proven guilty without any civil hearing thats cool. I was guilty of owing money but still. So they said they were going to garnish so i was like ok everyone says that they go after a percentage in wages. NOT ME, they went straight to both my bank accounts directly by court order and they garnished both accounts completely down to zero on one and -50 on the other. They wiped me out even into the negative. Not a percentage of what i had in my accounts. They took it all and then some. I thought they were just going to garnish like 25 percent of my income like people were telling me. They even took disability money. DISABILITY. Nothing was off grabs. I turned in an exempt paper to refute the disability money taking at least. Not even SSI or SSDI is safe once the lawyers are calling the shots. Man i need to learn law. At least i have cheerios to eat for dinner left here, i can't buy anything right now with a card. Holding a lot of cash in a lock box is in my future i think. Dang this was quick. Within hours of getting the notice in the mail both accounts were garnished and one into the negative. My SSDI account was drawn into the negative for hell's sakes. Like the hammer of reality came down quick on me. And the bankers thought it was all cool to tell me "yea they can garnish anything" well damn people i have no money to buy anything tomorrow. This ain't cool. Once i get my paychecks i will be the bank holder. Just let people garnish peoples entire accounts with barely any notice. That ain't cool. Now i see why people did not trust the banks in the past. This is no laughing matter if you have no money to even buy your next meal. What if i was out of town i would have been screwed big time because i do not carry cash usually.

Date: January 07, 2020 12:02AM

I'm not sure they can garnish your disability (I am not an attorney) - see this link

https://www.disabilitysecrets.com/page1-18.html

Illegal garnishment. Despite the rule, Social Security disability and SSI money is sometimes illegally garnished or levied from bank accounts. Banks used to be allowed to comply with court orders for garnishment without checking the source of the income. However, a federal law passed in 2011 requires banks to review accounts before garnishing money to see if Social Security funds have been deposited. For moreinformation, see Nolo's article on Protections for Social Security Funds in Bank Accounts.

I repeat my previous advice below - get legal advice.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:02AM

SSDI was definitely garnished. Bank did not stop it like the sheriff office said they would so i immediately turned in the exemption to the sherrif. The sherrif is now holding onto the funds as a middleman as we speak.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 01:15AM

That’s as it should be. If the SS Dept. is the major source of The funds in your bank account, it should not be available for garnishment. It’s that simple and the bank should have been aware of that and ignored the garnishment. Now it appears that the Sheriff’s office is making them aware of their duty to you.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:06PM

There are good odds that this was the act of a 'buyer' of debt.

What's the title of the lawsuit that was the foundation of all this? In other words, who sued you? If it was ABC Medical Group, that's one thing. But if you got sued by XYZ Recovery Services of Idaho, you are completely screwed. That judgment that they got against you, which they either did tell you about or can show proof of attempts to tell you about it, is good for a lot of years.

They can use the judgment against you for quite some time, and then probably get it renewed for another statutory period (10 years and another 10 years here in CA) and have it hanging over your head until the full period has passed or you settle it with them.

There are lots of ways to work around this, tedious and time-consuming, so it's best to work out a settlement, so that they tell the court, "Hey, we're done, please file our Notice of Satisfaction."

I don't know much about bankruptcy, so I can't tell you if this is something a BK would wipe out. If it's for a large amount of money which they could hold over your head for a significant period of time, you should look into filing a BK...

With this unsatisfied judgment hanging over your head, and on your credit report, your credit score could be in minus figures. Going BK would let you start somewhat fresh...

Date: January 06, 2020 10:22PM

Get thee with Legal Aid once you call the hospital and see if they still own the debt. They may still own it and the collection agency could be their agent (employee), or they may have sold the debt.

Yeah...I'm wondering if there's a judgment. You want to clean that up as soon as possible.

Bankruptcy laws changed in 2006, so I don't know if a judgment for medical treatment can be 100% discharged anymore. Bankruptcy is there to give you a clean slate. It stays on your credit report for 10 years, so it's not exactly a clean slate, but there are times that people need to declare that they cannot repay their debts. Medical bills are usually the #1 reason for bankruptcy.

Do you have medical insurance now?

Utah just expanded Medicaid: https://medicaid.utah.gov/expansion/

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 10:31PM by Beth.

Date: January 06, 2020 10:30PM

So, open enrollment is over, but you might qualify for an extension.

https://www.healthcare.gov

Date: January 06, 2020 11:53PM

Its a law firm from utah of course and this is all they do. Johnson something or other. I was in a payment plan with these guys but they did some shady stuff like tell me i was responsible for the court fees when i had set up a payment with them a month prior and it was not cool to add another 250 to the total amount. I am just going to file bankruptcy like i thought about in the past. I was cool with garnishing a percentage but to clear out my entire accounts? Damn thats crazy power and a complete rug pull. This is like cult screw your life over on purpose power. Same feeling. And its a utah firm. God damn. Of course the mormons are probably running the show. Sucking people dry in every way is what they do best. Garnesh me 25 percent not clear me out entirely with no feeling. Even i have more heart than to clear someones accounts entirely on a whim. This is my issue and i can handle it i think. The people at the sheriffs were talking me through how this all goes. This is all knew to me. I had no idea this law even existed. I don't know a lot of laws i have realized now actually and if my counselor did not even know they could do this then that says something as well. I can't even imagine pulling this stunt against my neighbor and hijacking his bank account. I'll figure this out. I am not happy with the bank because the sheriff said they gave the bank the notice and they denied it and an hour after i left the bank both accounts were garnished completely. My uncle told me not to do banktrupcy no matter what but i had no idea they could clear year accounts entirely. This is my fault and i will figure this out like an adult or something like that.

Date: January 07, 2020 03:00AM

For future reference, you want to set up payment plans with the original company before it goes to collections and definitely before you get sued.

I'm so sorry.

Date: January 07, 2020 05:10AM

I was paying them and then i could not afford it. I didn't know what happened after collections. I had never been down this road before. Most importantly i didn't even think i would be alive still. Had like 20 surgeries in a row with like zero hope from the start.

Date: January 07, 2020 04:56AM

Yes, these are the guys. Cleaned me right out today. No mercy.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:27PM

Charity care. My son got charity care and his medical bills were dismissed. This is why hospitals aren't taxed. They HAVE to give charity care.

For quite a few years, I didn't keep my money in the bank. I paid everything in cash or money orders. I lost too much money to their tactics. What you've posted makes me a bit queasy. I started using a checking account again about 8 years ago.

If you have direct deposit, I'd get rid of it. Cash your check at Walmart.

Bankruptcy. I did go through bankruptcy, but I did a chapter 13 as I had a home that I didn't want to lose. I'm glad I did it that way now, but it was horrible and the house owned me for a long time. I hated this place. I've told friends to file for bankruptcy and it does give you a fresh start. I don't know about medical bills, but they must be affected by bankruptcy as many people do file for medical bills.

If you see that there is no hope of it getting better with all that you owe, I would definitely go talk to a lawyer. Most lawyers won't charge you just for a consultation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 10:29PM by cl2.

Date: January 07, 2020 12:02AM

I might have to do the banktrupcy thing for real. I did not think they would be THIS aggressive or even COULD be this aggressive. Garnish a percentage not clear out all that is my accounts. God damn. I still don't know how the laws work CLEARLY so this is my fault. People were telling me they would only take a percentage, HELL NO, they cleared me the hell out within hours of the letter. HOURS.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:56PM

Some are free. Check with a social worker, if you have one, or maybe the Salvation Army. An alcohol/drug rehab might have such a professional, even if you aren't in recovery. They might know.

Keep your paper work as organized as possible. Avoid the temptation of letting envelopes pile up (or get thrown out) unopened because you know, and loathe, what's inside. Take as much responsibility as you can, and that means knowing where you stand.

Maybe a financial counselor can negotiate with EOD's "ABC" or "XYZ" for a fractional settlement. They can only get so much blood out of a turnip!

Date: January 06, 2020 11:03PM

Read

Your

Mail

That was my main takeaway from contracts. The professor actually said, "Read your damn mail," but I'm not as crude.

Date: January 07, 2020 12:17AM

I need to take responsibility for this. You can't just bypass mail because there will be SWIFT consequence. I can do the adult thing. I think i have a plan. My money will be mostly kept with the person i trust the most. Myself. What i learned today is those bankers don't give DAMN about you. Garnish all funds including disability? F#ck you guys. Smile at my face while stabbing me in the back. Where have i seen this before? Oh so familiar. This is my fault. I spent money on health things but i had to and it caught up with me. They will get that money no matter what even if they have to go to the bank themselves and order it from the bank itself and the bank must comply apparently. I wasn't smart and i admit it. Did not know they could drain your accounts completely and swiftly holy hell.

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: January 06, 2020 10:56PM

Paying your bills usually prevents this.

Making a payment plan for how to manage your debt works to and prevents total account withdrawal.

Speedy legs to the bank and making your own withdrawal would prevent it.

Keeping money out of your bank keeps it out of the hands of collectors but you risk being robbed possibly.

If it was medical debt, you should of transferred it all to a credit card and then stiff them for it. Through bankruptcy.

There is always a crowdfunding campaign to come up with the money.

Good luck!

Date: January 06, 2020 11:01PM

Date: January 06, 2020 11:03PM

Well, there is that.

Date: January 06, 2020 11:20PM

And I'm not one of those to be like, "You can't manage your money so you're a bad person." No. Shit. Happens. To. Everyone.

Warrior, it will be fine, but you will have to get with the right people who will help you for free. They exist.

If you don't have the court paperwork, you can ask whoever holds the debt for a copy of their paperwork from your bills through the judgment. They are required by law to provide these to you if you contest a debt, but I'm not sure if they are required after a judgment. Your medical bills aren't public record, but the case is. You can probably get access and download copies from the internet. BUT that usually costs money.

Please find a debt counselor to walk you through it.

This is a link to federal info about credit counselor https://www.justice.gov/ust/credit-counseling-debtor-education-information

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has been gutted, but they might be able to help. When I was waiting to see if my mortgage would be underwritten, a mystery debt popped out of the blue. They were jerks on the phone, so I filled out a complaint at the CFPB website, and a week later the mystery debt people disappeared.

https://www.consumerfinance.gov

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 11:20PM by Beth.

Date: January 06, 2020 11:28PM

It's important to realize, I think, that even people in stable situations make major mistakes sometimes. In Adam's case, he's been through hell and is dealing with a lot of challenges.

That he is trying to get stuff straightened out means he deserves help. He's taking responsibility. I'm glad there are people here who have the experience and expertise to provide guidance to such a man.

Date: January 07, 2020 12:50AM

I am a man and i can handle this. Not going to run and hide from this because clearly i can not run from people taking money out of my accounts and leaving me with nothing to live on like it is no big deal. I did not know the law and i thought they were just going to garnish a percentage of my wages and clearly i was very wrong. Very very wrong. I will become my own bank for the most part from now on because this was freaking ridiculous. Clearly i should trust myself after today with my money. Still can't believe they took it all and a percentage of my wages. I need better money handling skills clearly. As we know we were all taught to give away our money without question like robots so we would not burn in a fire when jesus came. This habit of giving money away freely so we don't burn in a made up millenium has to go away within me. "Ohh its money going to the lord(or the bank) it will be protected" yea right. Your money can get yoinked quickly by court order straight from the bank. I need to quit being a naive idiot and i admit that. I am way too trusting when it comes to money. I will never feel like my money is protected in a bank ever again after today.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:24AM

First deal with these immediate problems and then make a budget. Some bills will stay the same or close to the same for most of the year. Then estimate how much money you use on incidentals per week, and you can push that out to the end of the year. Like every week you might spend $200 on groceries, entertainment, stuff like that.

I didn't start making a budget until two years ago. It has helped me tremendously. I just did my 2020 one yesterday. I gives you an overall idea of what you're spending your money on, and if you use Excel or something similar (you don' need anything fancy), you can adjust your weekly expenses projection as needed. This isn't a huge issue for you right now, but it might help you in the future.

It's going to be fine.

Don't be ashamed to file for bankruptcy if you need to. Don't let pride or fear of what others might think keep you from eating, you know?

Date: January 07, 2020 12:29AM

Yea i got very very behind as everyone knows. I tell you what though i got a lot of PTSD flashbacks from this money grab. It was so mormon style. It was like monson saying 'hey adam you owe this money so you won't burn in the millenium so we are just going to take it all and leave you with nothing, good luck". 'Yoink' takes all my money then makes me sing a primary hymn about bullshit. Yea i sat through a lot of brainwashing bullshit, oh yea its still all in the brain.

Date: January 06, 2020 11:22PM

Date: January 06, 2020 11:28PM

Also make sure you get health insurance right now if you don't have it.

https://www.yourhealthidaho.org

Idaho has also expanded Medicaid: https://medicaidexpansion.idaho.gov

Date: January 07, 2020 12:55AM

I think i know where these guys are but i am not sure they deal with this type of thing. I talked to them about landlord laws in the past. My past landlord was trying to raise my rent illegally so i went to these guys for help.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:16AM

>but i am not sure they deal with this type of thing

Solution:
Contact them and ask them. All you have to lose is the time it takes to get in touch with them.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:25AM

Date: January 07, 2020 01:56AM

I will talk with them tomorrow along with another lawyer i know. He will know what to do but he failed to tell me that they could take all the money from my accounts. He definitely failed to tell me this detail. Garnish my wages everyone said. Nope we are going to take all of your money instead that you have in the bank. Sorry i am still in a little bit of shock. I don't know how the system works but they definitely can take money from your accounts by force. Your money is not safe in a bank or a credit union. Not even a little bit. Like i am still in shock. The bankers did not even warn me or put up a fight. Damn.

Posted by: alsd ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 05:40AM

Most things will be discharged in a bankruptcy filing. Usually it is only tax debt, child support, and student loans that will not be discharged. I am not an attorney, but I did go through bankruptcy nine years ago, after I got divorced and lost my job after my company went out of business (the divorce and job loss was within three months of each other). The good thing about it is the minute you start the process, all collection efforts become frozen. No more garnishments, collection efforts must immediately cease, any pending litigation is suspended, etc. Even collection efforts for things that cannot be discharged will be suspended during the process. My bankruptcy case took about nine months from initial filing to being discharged.

I was fortunate in that I had the opportunity to move overseas very shortly after my case was discharged, so I have not had to deal with the consequences such as low credit and high interest rates that come post bankruptcy. But honestly, the bankruptcy was one of the best things I ever did. I would seriously look into it if you are over your head.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2020 06:38AM by alsd.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 10:17AM

chapter 13. I ended up paying for 8 years on it. BUT you hit on the things like once you file, everything is frozen.

As for reading your mail, I am the type that the mail will haunt me until I open it. I can still to this day hear the mail truck coming from the end of the block, which is a ways away. There was usually always something bad in the mail. My therapist said I had to go out and get the mail immediately.

Banks are there to make money. They don't give a shit about you. Some banks I've used in the past don't deposit your money if you deposit it after 2 p.m. until the day after the next day and that got me several times. I go to the credit union where my husband works and it is very small. I'm very careful to watch my account closely.

I was so scattered that one time I thought I lost a $100 bill around Christmas. I had worked especially hard to get Christmas, but I was so out of it, I wasn't sure. My daughter was looking for something under the car seat a few weeks later and she found a $100 bill. I didn't even carry a purse for about 10 to 15 years out of fear of leaving it somewhere.

I am extremely OCD these days about checking things like where my purse is, where my wallet is. And my dogs, since I've had several die, I will get to the door of the store and have to turn around and go back to make sure all the windows are rolled up and the doors are locked if my dogs are in the car. The older I get, the more things I check and I get weary of it, but that is what my past has done to me. Losing my job of 20 years last year has done a number on me, too. I'm on SS now and have 2 jobs doing transcription, but I still have not snapped out of it over my fear of my financial problems in the past (and to find out I could have gotten MONEY out of my husband). Well, he is paying all the bills NOW. I no longer have to worry about the house payment and the power being turned off, etc.

I've been where you are. What they did is horrible. I never had that happen other than having several checks bounce years ago when they didn't put the deposit in because I deposited after 2 p.m.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.