Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 04:00PM

Here's a nice sampling from the court papers submitted by Charles Vallow, during the February 2019 divorce proceedings, plus a little extra. It has a solid foundation in mormonism, with the lunacy of someone demanding to be special...

"Through his attorney, Charles Vallow filed court documents in February 2019 after becoming concerned about his children’s wellbeing and Vallow Daybell’s new religious beliefs.

“Mother [Lori Vallow] has recently become infatuated at times obsessive about near-death experiences and spiritual visions,” the court documents state. “Mother has told father [Charles Vallow] that she is sealed [eternally married] to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life.”

"Vallow Daybell also allegedly believed she was the 'natural grandmother' to Mormon founder Joseph Smith Jr. in a past life and believed she '...cannot taste death...' because she was sent by God to lead 144,000 into the Millennium.

“On January 29, 2019, during a phone conversation between the parties and after their physical separation, Mother informed Father that she was a God assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020 and that if Father got in her way of her mission she would murder him,” the court documents state.

"While on a business trip, Charles Vallow also reported that his wife called him and told him that she “would kill him upon his return home and had an angel there to help her dispose of the body.”

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/lori-vallow-daybell-mom-of-missing-idaho-kid-allegedly-believes-shes-reincarnated-god

So now you know! Jesus confided in Ms. Goddess Vallow that he's returning this coming July! But her having blabbed, he may end up canceling it, so that he can return like a thief in the night. Y'all better have your lanterns full of fuel and your wicks trimmed!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 04:40PM

a while ago. I don't have much hope that those kids are alive. That woman needs to be in a mental health facility.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 05:19PM

My massively educated son who shunned me, his dad and four wonderful brothers for being apostates believes his wife has certain mystical powers and interpretations of the BOM. She also has a penchant for kicking my son in the testicles.

I gotta wonder, while one sits in sacrament meeting and looks around, how many bat-shit crazy screwballs are really sitting within 50 feet.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 06:10PM

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 10:04PM

She's going to make his sperm crooked if she keeps that up.

And while it's not a laughing matter at. all. am I a bad person for finding it kind of amusing how quickly a dude will go to ground? Like Boom! Fetal position.

When I was a kid, Danny Bacon's mom took care of all of us miscreants after school. Danny was an asshole. A gorgeous asshole, but, you know. Looks only get you so far.

One day I was walking down the stairs, and he hit me in the head with his casted arm, so his sister kicked him in the nuts, and he slid down the flight of stairs calling for his mom.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 10:32PM

Nope. Not a metaphor.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 10:36PM

oh

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: January 08, 2020 05:31PM

how many kicks to the sack does a guy have to take before he figures out that maybe he's got a problem.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 10:00PM

These are the kind of people who haven’t left the church yet.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 08, 2020 12:29PM

If one truly believes in Mormonism there is only a temple veil between mainstream and crazy train.

Posted by: celeste ( )
Date: January 07, 2020 10:03PM

Sounds crazy and extreme. Just another day in the morg.

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: January 08, 2020 12:02PM

Step on a crack, break your mother's back.
Lucky rabbit's foot.
Friday Thirteenth
Three Nephites
Angel with a drawn sword
Harry Potter*
Rock in the Hat
Near Death Experience
Ouiji board
Secret names
Wart removal by burying a dishtowel
Bodily protection by Holy garments
Body of Christ in a wafer
Priesthood blessing

*At least J. K. Rowling acknowledged her books are fiction.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 08, 2020 12:32PM

One has to die faithful Mormon or be converted as a ghost to be able to live with your family forever. Sounds very Potterish. Keep up on knowing you temple spells!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.