Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 17, 2020 01:05PM

The church could convert their "pass along" cards into condoms. That way they would only give them to adults. It would increase the goodwill towards missionaries in many places (but not some I know) and the missionaries could explain that when they wanted to know more about a religion where they wouldn't need to use them then they could give them a call.

It would provide a needed service. It would help people in the act of "committing" a "sin" to focus on Christ. And on an on. I can't see a downside for them.

Screw Gary Herbert. I met him a bunch of times as a kid. His brother lived in my ward. He is a slimy salesman.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2020 01:05PM by Elder Berry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: January 17, 2020 04:26PM

My friend told me about his mother being worried he'd get his girlfriend pregnant. His mother put a 3X5 card with the words use this! And a condom attached on the cork board by his door. The problem was she tacked it to the cork board by putting the pin dead center of the condom.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 17, 2020 04:50PM

The Lord works in mysteries ways.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.